Some Bill fan hopes Pennington out for the season

BillsRGreat

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, winning conference championships is so terrible, I guess we should have just finished in 3rd or 4th in the Division like the Jests have for the last 25 years or so.

1998 Mother ****er...

The Bills have not been to the PO since 1999....People in glass houses...

:rl:

Yeah, an 83 yard arial attack would really get me pumped up as well lol. Wait, as bad as Losman has been 83 yards would be an improvement.

I could care less if he throws for 2 yards on Sunday. As long as he doesnt do anything to lose the game, and the Bills win, it doesnt really matter.

We'll see whos eating crow after Sunday, and I have a feeling its not going to be me.

I could care less if he throws for 2 yards on Sunday. As long as he doesnt do anything to lose the game, and the Bills win, it doesnt really matter.

We'll see whos eating crow after Sunday, and I have a feeling its not going to be me.

You guys have a great shot to win seeing as we've lost in our last 3 trips to Buffalo.

The Bills-Jets normally split their season series so it wouldn't be a shock to me if you did win but just becasue you guys beat the over-rated Dolphins doesn't mean you and your boys have to be walking around here like your team is hot ****. Settle down, both our teams are going to be .500 or below.

geez guy, you've got a way of making someone feel bad. I'm not wishing injury on him, i'm just stating he's been rattled by our D a few times... Once he sees what we throw at him he'll be running for the sidelines in fear of our DEFENSE

The Jills are still the Jills...

Dont get too excited over 2 games Sparky,,

when the day is ended your Front Office still looks like this:

statlerwaldorf270.jpg

You guys have a great shot to win seeing as we've lost in our last 3 trips to Buffalo.

The Bills-Jets normally split their season series so it wouldn't be a shock to me if you did win but just becasue you guys beat the over-rated Dolphins doesn't mean you and your boys have to be walking around here like your team is hot ****. Settle down, both our teams are going to be .500 or below.

I dont know where I was acting like my team is "hot sh*t". If I was, please show me the post. I'm settled down, I really dont know what your talking about. As for beating the overrate Dolphins, you do realize your only win came against the Titans right? Thats not too much to be high on either, thats all.

I dont know where I was acting like my team is "hot sh*t". If I was, please show me the post. I'm settled down, I really dont know what your talking about. As for beating the overrate Dolphins, you do realize your only win came against the Titans right? Thats not too much to be high on either, thats all.

We arn't strolling around like hot **** like the rest of your buddies. You, not so much, your buddies however are.

Eh, I was just facking with ya. No harm meant by it, but I couldnt let that hanging curve ball hit the outside corner for a strike. :)

No hard feelings, Im just trying to talk real football here, and theres been alot of posts from people, not just Jet fans, some Bills fans too acting like 12 year olds. Finheaven is like that all the time, its so stupid. I dont know why they can't just talk football like normal people.

No hard feelings, Im just trying to talk real football here, and theres been alot of posts from people, not just Jet fans, some Bills fans too acting like 12 year olds. Finheaven is like that all the time, its so stupid. I dont know why they can't just talk football like normal people.

FinHeaven & JetsInsider are both like that, not just FinHeaven.;)

Willis welcome to a Bill fan- we sometimes like to bust chops here- all in good fun.

I do have to say that you Jet posters are considerably better than the Fish ones, but we all know how low the bar is set for the Fins.

Lower than the bar set by Billszone posters saying they hope Chad is paralyzed?

Or that the wished more Jets fans died in the WTC bombings...

Lower than the bar set by Billszone posters saying they hope Chad is paralyzed?

Or that the wished more Jets fans died in the WTC bombings...

Thats Billszone for you. Its a dump, that site is so stupid. I can't believe people post there.

www.buffalorange.com is where it's at. Good posters that talk good football. You wont hear that bull**** there.

Archived