After this win does the 3-4 vs 4-3 debate live on?

jamesAngleton

The team has progressively gotten better. Gave up alot of yardage on the ground in the first half, and thats still unacceptable. But the linebackers made alot of plays, and I thought Kimo, Bobby and Rerun did a decent job today. Still, lots of room for improvement.

The secondary gave up some big plays, but overall did enough to secure a victory.

Gotta go catch Marty Lyons and the post game. ;)

The team has progressively gotten better. Gave up alot of yardage on the ground in the first half, and thats still unacceptable. But the linebackers made alot of plays, and I thought Kimo, Bobby and Rerun did a decent job today. Still, lots of room for improvement.

The secondary gave up some big plays, but overall did enough to secure a victory.

Gotta go catch Marty Lyons and the post game.

;)

And by the same token, the nonimpact of D-Rob keeps annoying like a toothache. Solid win nonetheless.

this defense reminds me a lot of the parcells years. giving up a ton of yardage but keeping teams out of the endzone and making the occasional gamechanging play.

i think the defense is going to play like this all year, i just hope they keep coming up with the big play.

Isn't that cause it's pretty much the same D? Belly ran Tuna's D and Mangini ran Belly's. Same crap.

• 2 months later...

If you're up 31 at half, there's no way there isn't going to be somethiong of a letdown. No big deal. This defense is playing as well as anyone. Liked especially after Shlegel's boner(and was there a ref assigned to flag him every special teams play or what?) they came in and forced a 3 and out with no yards in any plays. Glad to see that Ellis's knee is fine, just needs some rest.

Archived