I think we found our RB tandem

SoFlaJets

Cedric Houston and Leon Washington-my prediction;Barlow is not active next week

Not a chance at all.

How many carries did Houston have? Two and both at the goal? They ran him there because they knew they were going to give him the ball and they knew he couldn't F up another blitz pickup. Barlow looks okay. I'll concede that Houston will probably be activated over Blaylock.

Not a chance at all.

How many carries did Houston have? Two and both at the goal? They ran him there because they knew they were going to give him the ball and they knew he couldn't F up another blitz pickup. Barlow looks okay. I'll concede that Houston will probably be activated over Blaylock.

Barlow got hurt Dom-watch he won't play next week and will be phased out WHEN Houston puts up over a hundred yards next week in the win over Indy

Barlow did a decent job & I've always liked Cedric Houston and I think today showed that he does deserve a chance to play. It will be a 3 headed tandem of Barlow-Houston-Washington with Blaylock staying on the Inactive list.

Barlow got hurt Dom-watch he won't play next week and will be phased out WHEN Houston puts up over a hundred yards next week in the win over Indy

Those JO's on the radio don't say crap. Had no idea Barlow was even dinged. Houston putting up 100 yards? Is he going to get 43 carries? Personally I'll bet the same three are active next week. Houston aspires to be ok, but I don't see them phasing out Barlow for him, unless Barlow completely dogs it.

I'm fine with Barlow getting his touches. When we need someone to move the pile, he's the guy I'd go to first. But Blaylock is another story. He's the 4th best runner of the group, the 3rd best blocker (Houston is a liability in that category), and Leon Washington appears to be a better receiver out of the backfield. So really, what is Blaylock's purpose? He's been a disappointment for sure.

I'm OK with the other 3 RB's. Not thrilled, but Blaylock is definitely the weakest link. Barlow should still start next week, Washington should be the 3rd down back, and Houston should spell Barlow and possibly get some carries inside the 10. I don't even want to see Blaylock on the field unless there is an injury.

Ultimately, the offensive line needs to improve (and will so as they mature) in the run blocking department. Until then, Barlow seems to be the only one who can, ON OCCASSION, break a tackle and make something out of nothing.

I'm fine with Barlow getting his touches. When we need someone to move the pile, he's the guy I'd go to first. But Blaylock is another story. He's the 4th best runner of the group, the 3rd best blocker (Houston is a liability in that category), and Leon Washington appears to be a better receiver out of the backfield. So really, what is Blaylock's purpose? He's been a disappointment for sure.

I'm OK with the other 3 RB's. Not thrilled, but Blaylock is definitely the weakest link. Barlow should still start next week, Washington should be the 3rd down back, and Houston should spell Barlow and possibly get some carries inside the 10. I don't even want to see Blaylock on the field unless there is an injury.

Ultimately, the offensive line needs to improve (and will so as they mature) in the run blocking department. Until then, Barlow seems to be the only one who can, ON OCCASSION, break a tackle and make something out of nothing.

Blaylock is a good blocker and 3rd down back catching passes out of the backfield-a much better option then say the passes that have gone Askew's way

Archived