Credit When Credit is Due

PatsFanTX

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the props TX, but we really don't need it.

1). The one thing I am still curious about is how a Patriot's fan has the balls to spew this crap on a Jets board.

2). The Jets still have the better all-time record against New England.

3). When did you guys become experts? Did I miss something? Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't the Pats pretty much been a perennial laughing stock until 5 years ago?

4). It's not like they ever dominated in the SB either. And the last one was 2 years ago.

You posed alot of questions, so let me take the time and respond:

1). All last week, Jets fans claimed they were going to beat the Colts and the Pats would get "destroyed" by the Bengals. Guess what? As usual, Jets fans are wrong once again. BTW, where is the Florida contingent today?

2). Totally meaningless. Since when do head-to-head games translate into Super Bowl championships? But if that is so important to you, how have the Jets fared against the Pats the last 4 years? Thought so.

3). Your friggn' pathetic team hasn't even PLAYED in a Super Bowl in 37 yrears. The Pats have played in one every decade since the 80's and most recently (in case you missed it), won 3 Lombardi's this decade.

4). Do you get multiple Lombardi's if you win by 20 or more points? What a dumbass comment.

The two most important rules in life:

1. Don't tell everything you know.

GreenieMeanie - great sig, man! I am eagerly awaiting for #2.

You tease!

Garb,

Jets fans are not in a good mood today.

Please refrain from busting chops or you might get this thread locked.

The one thing I am still curious about is how a Patriot's fan has the balls to spew this crap on a Jets board.

I appreciate the good will towards the Jets, but the arrogance is just juvenile.

I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to personally attack anyone here, I just would like an explanation as to who died and left the Pat's fans in charge?

If you guys are so great, go to a steelers board and post, or better yet, go to a PATRIOTS board.

jesus christ man...stop crying and get over it...these guys have been here from day1 and arent goin anywhere..

The one thing I am still curious about is how a Patriot's fan has the balls to spew this crap on a Jets board. The Jets still have the better all-time record against New England. When did you guys become experts? Did I miss something? Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't the Pats pretty much been a perennial laughing stock until 5 years ago? It's not like they ever dominated in the SB either. And the last one was 2 years ago.

I appreciate the good will towards the Jets, but the arrogance is just juvenile.

I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to personally attack anyone here, I just would like an explanation as to who died and left the Pat's fans in charge?

If you guys are so great, go to a steelers board and post, or better yet, go to a PATRIOTS board.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Tex's humor and sarcasim etc,,

but this has to be one of the best posts I have seen in along time here,,

congrats to BZ on hopefully already winning this weeks contest!!!!!!!!!

POTW nominee

POTW nominee

POTW nominee

3). Your friggn' pathetic team hasn't even PLAYED in a Super Bowl in 37 yrears. The Pats have played in one every decade since the 80's and most recently (in case you missed it), won 3 Lombardi's this decade.

NEW YORK JETS: The only AFC East team undefeated in the Super Bowl!

:)

BZ

POTW Nom!

I can't believe nobody has done this yet!

](*,)

You might be doomed Tex. Instead of a slam, you might just win for being nice. Kind of makes you sick.

BZ

What do they say about 1?

Something about the loneliest number.

](*,)

You might be doomed Tex. Instead of a slam, you might just win for being nice. Kind of makes you sick.

BZ

What do they say about 1?

Something about the loneliest number.

How many Super Bowls did the Pats have to lose to finally win one?

BZ

I hear you.

It might have taken 3 tries, but 1 is a fluke.

XXXI Jan. 26, 1997 Green Bay 35, New England 21

XX Jan. 26, 1986 Chicago 46, New England 10

Not only that, but you lost by a combined score of 81 to 31. You lost two games by a combined loss of 50 points.

Don't get all high and might about your SB appearances unless you want to talk about ALL of them.

Just in case you were wondering.

XXXIX Feb. 6, 2005 New England 24, Philadelphia 21

XXXVIII Feb. 1, 2004 New England 32, Carolina 29

XXXVI Feb. 3, 2002 New England 20, St. Louis 17

The three you won were by a 9 points.

BZ

Not only that, but you lost by a combined score of 81 to 31. You lost two games by a combined loss of 50 points.

Don't get all high and might about your SB appearances unless you want to talk about ALL of them.

Just in case you were wondering.

The three you won were by a 9 points.

BZ

Add in their 51-10 loss in an AFL championship game and you get an even better laugh.

When they start handing out style points for Superbowl victories, I will care. I know this. The last Superbowl maybe one of the worse games I ever saw from a style point standpoint, but the Steelers are still Champions.

You posed alot of questions, so let me take the time and respond:

1). All last week, Jets fans claimed they were going to beat the Colts and the Pats would get "destroyed" by the Bengals. Guess what? As usual, Jets fans are wrong once again. BTW, where is the Florida contingent today?

2). Totally meaningless. Since when do head-to-head games translate into Super Bowl championships? But if that is so important to you, how have the Jets fared against the Pats the last 4 years? Thought so.

4). Do you get multiple Lombardi's if you win by 20 or more points? What a dumbass comment.

Does your team earn a Lombardi this year by being good 2 years ago?

TX, you know I appreciate your post's. It just seems to me that the overall quality of your once intellectual posting style hase taken a serious nosedive since the 2nd week of the season.

You've resorted to this BS about FL, yet you are a Patriot's fan in Texas. Not for nothing but, last time I checked, Texas wasn't exactly the intellectual mecca of western society.

You've flip-flopped so many times in a day on your posts, that you would think this was an IHOP. In one thread, you give credit where credit is due, yet in another you completely disregard your thread and talk about how bad Pennyboy is.

Your consistency is non-existent.

I'd almost venture to say that you seem a lot like the type of person that would change teams once they started losing.

Just out of curiosity, what is it that makes you a Pats fan?

Is it that you live in Texas?

Or is it that you spend ungodly amounts of time on a Jets board?

And yes, I am trying to bust your chops.

But hey, if you really are a Pats fan, and you post on a Jets board, then I guess you have the cojones to handle it.

That is, without resorting to name-calling of course.

TX, you know I appreciate your post's. It just seems to me that the overall quality of your once intellectual posting style hase taken a serious nosedive since the 2nd week of the season.

You've resorted to this BS about FL, yet you are a Patriot's fan in Texas. Not for nothing but, last time I checked, Texas wasn't exactly the intellectual mecca of western society.

You've flip-flopped so many times in a day on your posts, that you would think this was an IHOP. In one thread, you give credit where credit is due, yet in another you completely disregard your thread and talk about how bad Pennyboy is.

I'd almost venture to say that you seem a lot like the type of person that would change teams once they started losing.

But hey, if you really are a Pats fan, and you post on a Jets board, then I guess you have the cojones to handle it.

Number two is to keep people guessing.

To be honest- and I DONT speak for all Jets fans-

I was planning on letting Tex have it if the Jets had won and the Pats had lost. :rl:

I don't need a special occasion to let TX have it. I would expect somebody to let me have it if I went to an opposing teams site. TX should expect it as well, unless of course he really isn't an opposing fan. Kind of like a homphobe really just being a guy in denial.......... Come out of the Closet TX!!!!!!!!

Wow, I think greenie might be busting my chops a little bit.:eek:

Archived