Credit When Credit is Due

PatsFanTX

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He have a really good, well run offense. The defense? The less said the better. We seem to have a bunch of guys who think they're superstars that don't ever make a big stop. How many 3rd downs were converted? How many tackels behind the line missed? How many times was Manning touched and he gts off the pass anyway?

All that said, this team mis immensely better. And the nonhackers are going to be weeded out. The defense is chock full of'em. And say a prayer Coles is all right.

He have a really good, well run offense. The defense? The less said the better. We seem to have a bunch of guys who think they're superstars that don't ever make a big stop. How many 3rd downs were converted? How many tackels behind the line missed? How many times was Manning touched and he gts off the pass anyway?

All that said, this team mis immensely better. And the nonhackers are going to be weeded out. The defense is chock full of'em. And say a prayer Coles is all right.

I've had it with Bryan Thomas and Rerun. They need to go. Real soon.

The Jets played an outstanding football game today.

Even I was very impressed.:eek: :eek:

Manning will beat 31/31 teams in that situation, he's that good.

Note to Jets fans: Brain Shottenheimer is the real deal.

He called a great game today.

My first thought at the end of the game, after this sucks was that Tex can't rip us after this one.

As I've said before, our priority should be defense and RT in the offseason. I also think we should have passed more, but I can live with this. The pressure should be off Chad a bit throughout the season, since teams know that we'll run the ball when we need to. I'm worried about the Jags game next week though, we could very well be 2-3 after next week.

What lost the game for us at the end was the Defenses inability to cover the sidelines. When the other team has no timeouts, you want to cover the sidelines and leave the middle open. Manning hit 3 or 4 long passes that the WR just stepped out of bounds on. No excuse for that. Against NE, Pennington did just the opposite of Manning when we were losing dumping passes to the middle to run out the clock.

What lost the game for us at the end was the Defenses inability to cover the sidelines. When the other team has no timeouts, you want to cover the sidelines and leave the middle open. Manning hit 3 or 4 long passes that the WR just stepped out of bounds on. No excuse for that. Against NE, Pennington did just the opposite of Manning when we were losing dumping passes to the middle to run out the clock.

Give Manning 4 seconds to throw as he had on the last two drives and Deon Sanders and Darrell Green in their primes are about the only shot you have to stopping htat offense.

The Jets screwed up by not blitzing. Not saying it would have won teh game, but would have given us a better shot. Letting Manning sit in the pocket and pick us apart was really ridiculous. Im still surprised Mangini allowed that to happen. TWO WEEks in a row now we've done it. Against Losman you probably figure you flood the field and hope he makes a mistake, but against Manning that aint happeniing, he is only going to make a dumb decision is you PRESSURE him into it.,

That is what is really annoying me, not the 4th and goal decision, and not even the pass interference call, but the way we sent minimal pressure on manning where we only needed one friggin stop to win the game.

The Jets played an outstanding football game today.

Even I was very impressed.:eek: :eek:

Manning will beat 31/31 teams in that situation, he's that good.

Note to Jets fans: Brain Shottenheimer is the real deal.

He called a great game today.

Please, do us all a favor, and stop tryin to act as if we need your affirmation on this team

Shove it up your ass, I think I speak for us all....keep your post game comments to yourself

Um, the Jets played a great football game against a top 5 team in the NFL.

What do you want me to say?

Um that Chad couldn't beat a top 10 team. That DRob still sucks and that Nugent only kicks extra points.

I mean really, what else could we expect? lol.

As I've said before, our priority should be defense and RT in the offseason. I also think we should have passed more, but I can live with this. The pressure should be off Chad a bit throughout the season, since teams know that we'll run the ball when we need to. I'm worried about the Jags game next week though, we could very well be 2-3 after next week.

I expected us getting blown out earlier this year when I booked this game with Expedia.

However, the last 4 weeks has shown a team that refuses to quit - even in the face of victory.

We can stay in the game (Offensively) even up until the last second. It should be very interesting next sunday - and Foxjet & I will be at Alltel, right on the 45 yard line!!!

I think we can and will. We finally got a couple first downs in the second half with the running game. But to hell with all the rb's outside leon...Barlow for a 4th was bad....how much fun is it to see 4th rounder brad smith under center,,, can he actually run an offense? i don't know...but ask him and i know what the answer is, YES, he's a player.

this is a rebuilding year in the true sense...we're actually building something.

Just shows what a coach and GM can do... Cleveland and Tennessee have been bottom feeders for the last 3 years, KC and Oak joining them.

In MLB managing plays a role, in NFL, coaching is everything

You need to spend a little more time on this site before you can tell me to relax

Now, back to your hole

I've spent a good deal of time on this site, and you need to be quiet on this one, JonE. Tx made a classy post and was right on the money. He's been here just as long as you have. You don't speak for everyone.

I've spent a good deal of time on this site, and you need to be quiet on this one, JonE. Tx made a classy post and was right on the money. He's been here just as long as you have. You don't speak for everyone.

Again, tx does not need defenders. The reason why some of us like tx is because not only does he give it, he takes it too. I personally like watching tx take it, and he doesn't seem to mind taking it either. We don't need a bunch of tx suck-ups here. The man can defend himself.

Please, do us all a favor, and stop tryin to act as if we need your affirmation on this team

Shove it up your ass, I think I speak for us all....keep your post game comments to yourself

Thank You. That crap is big with the kids on JI but we know how we played today without ole TX's stamp of approval.

Archived