Credit When Credit is Due

PatsFanTX

Not a problem. If you need TX to tell you about the Jets that's fine.

Yeah, I wouldn't even know what to do if it weren't for TX.:rolleyes:

Seriously, you guys bash TX whenever he trashes the Jets and you bash him whenever he gives them credit. WTF do you want him to do? Post in Patriots-only topics?

TX is a very astute football poster whenever he wants to be and I am not ashamed to admit that I really enjoy his non-trolling posts. I don't need anyone elses opinion to validate mine and I need JonEJet to speak on behalf of me even less.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I'm saying is the day JonEJet speaks for all Jets fans is a very sad one.

I agree, he doesn't speak for me either, but you don't need to defend tx to make that point my friend. tx is cool and all, but you gotta bleed jet green before you side with tx over a fellow jets fan.

I agree, he doesn't speak for me either, but you don't need to defend tx to make that point my friend. tx is cool and all, but you gotta bleed jet green before you side with tx over a fellow jets fan.

Dude, it doesn't matter what team anybody roots for, if somebody has a problem with another poster, thats between them and the moderators.

I don't pick sides. Somebody messes with me, I fight back. I don't drag anybody else into it.

And not for nothing, I've come up on the losing end of "siding with a fellow jets fan" one time to many to count.

If you stop and think about it, why do you even think Jet Nation exists?

Yeah, I wouldn't even know what to do if it weren't for TX.:rolleyes:

Seriously, you guys bash TX whenever he trashes the Jets and you bash him whenever he gives them credit. WTF do you want him to do? Post in Patriots-only topics?

TX is a very astute football poster whenever he wants to be and I am not ashamed to admit that I really enjoy his non-trolling posts. I don't need anyone elses opinion to validate mine and I need JonEJet to speak on behalf of me even less.

Troll, I enjoy his non trolling posts as well and he knows that.

I just don't need a weeks worth of Jet bashing followed by a thread granting his seal of approval on the Jets performance. That's just me and it's not meant as a shot against you or anyone else.

Um, the Jets played a great football game against a top 5 team in the NFL.

What do you want me to say?

I don't know. Maybe I hoped you'd be "delusional."

Oh, and right back at you. That was a hell of a win against the Bengals in Cincy. Maroney looks like a beast, but Tom Brady runs for 22 yards?

Also, did anybody notice the Bills beat the Vikings? Looks like the AFC East might not be so bad, except for the super bowl contending Dolphins.

The Jets played an outstanding football game today.

Even I was very impressed.:eek: :eek:

Manning will beat 31/31 teams in that situation, he's that good.

Note to Jets fans: Brain Shottenheimer is the real deal.

He called a great game today.

:dohslap:

Gotta give Gini and the Jets credit when it is due. I thought they were going to get crushed today.

They already exceeded the amount of wins I thought they would get and look to be battling the Patriots all the way to the end.

You got a team heading in the right direction J E T S Jets Jets Jets Fans.

Please, do us all a favor, and stop tryin to act as if we need your affirmation on this team

Shove it up your ass, I think I speak for us all....keep your post game comments to yourself

OK. your friggn' team sucks.

The Jets haven't beat a good football team in 10 years.

The Jets are the joke of the NFL.

Feel better?

OK. your friggn' team sucks.

The Jets haven't beat a good football team in 10 years.

The Jets are the joke of the NFL.

Feel better?

Not bad, but.............

You forgot one thing.....Chad has a noodle arm.

Please, do us all a favor, and stop tryin to act as if we need your affirmation on this team

Shove it up your ass, I think I speak for us all....keep your post game comments to yourself

OK, then I take everything back.

Once again, the pathetic Jets lost to an elite football team.

You happy now?

thanks tx...heres to looking forward to november 12th. More than likely brady is back on track by then, and the jets are almost certainly going to be better, as they appear to be better than week one already. Should be a great, great game.

until then...lets get ready for the jags, chads revenge for last year maybe? lol

1). Um that Chad couldn't beat a top 10 team.

2). That DRob still sucks and that Nugent only kicks extra points.

1). The results don't lie. Another PennyBoy loss against a good team.;)

2). DFat had two good plays the entire game. The rest of the time he was blown off the LOS.

1). The results don't lie. Another PennyBoy loss against a good team.;)

2). DFat had two good plays the entire game. The rest of the time he was blown off the LOS.

This is not true. If DROB was blown off the line of scrimmage it would mean one lineman paid him attention. What is actually happening is less than that. A quick block and then he is disregarded.

Just for clarification TX, are you saying 31/31 because you're leaving out the Colts, since obviously Manning would not play against his own team? Or was that a sneak that he would not do that to your beloved Patsies? ;)

Good win by the Pats as well, btw.

Just for clarification TX, are you saying 31/31 because you're leaving out the Colts, since obviously Manning would not play against his own team? Or was that a sneak that he would not do that to your beloved Patsies? ;)

Good win by the Pats as well, btw.

Lady, Manning can't beat his own team, therefore, he can beat the other 31 teams in the same situation.

Manning is that good.

I can't say it enough on this board, the Jets played a great football game today.

PennyBoy played great today.

What do you want me to say?

we wnat you to admit that you have a giant cardboard pennyboy cutout with alot of yellow stains in strategic places on it.........with the phrase "i'm your naughty little wet noodle" in the little speech cloud.

we wnat you to admit that you have a giant cardboard pennyboy cutout with alot of yellow stains in strategic places on it.........with the phrase "i'm your naughty little wet noodle" in the little speech cloud.

When will PennyBoy finally beat a good football team?

The Jets played an outstanding football game today.

Even I was very impressed.:eek: :eek:

Note to Jets fans: Brain Shottenheimer is the real deal.

He called a great game today.

Thanks TX.

It was a good game but a bad loss.

Looks like the Jets will be able to hang with the big boys this year and if we can win a few of these types of games, it would be great.

BZ

Thanks TX.

It was a good game but a bad loss.

Looks like the Jets will be able to hang with the big boys this year and if we can win a few of these types of games, it would be great.

BZ

I agree BZ.

Good/Great teams find a way to win games like that.

That's the Jets next step.

It gives me hope for the JAX game. They are a good team, but I think we can say now, with confidence. We too are a good team.

BZ

The Jags game will be a great test for the Jets.

If the Jets get a "W" next week, I'll be the first one to say they are a "good team".

Thanks for the props TX, but we really don't need it.

The one thing I am still curious about is how a Patriot's fan has the balls to spew this crap on a Jets board. The Jets still have the better all-time record against New England. When did you guys become experts? Did I miss something? Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't the Pats pretty much been a perennial laughing stock until 5 years ago? It's not like they ever dominated in the SB either. And the last one was 2 years ago.

I appreciate the good will towards the Jets, but the arrogance is just juvenile.

I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to personally attack anyone here, I just would like an explanation as to who died and left the Pat's fans in charge?

If you guys are so great, go to a steelers board and post, or better yet, go to a PATRIOTS board.

Archived