Miami Dolphins: The Biggest Joke of the 2006 NFL Season

Phinsuck

The Dolphins were picked to finish 10-6 or 11-5 by most of the so-called "experts".

They traded for a pro-bowl QB.

Ronnie Brown was supposed to be ready for a break-out year.

And now they are 1-4 and panicking. Nick Saban looks like a fool complaining about no-brainer calls and throwing the challenge flag like a girl.

With this I must ask the question? Over/Under the Dolphins win 5 games this season? Seriously.:)

The Dolphins were picked to finish 10-6 or 11-5 by most of the so-called "experts".

They traded for a pro-bowl QB.

Ronnie Brown was supposed to be ready for a break-out year.

And now they are 1-4 and panicking. Nick Saban looks like a fool complaining about no-brainer calls and throwing the challenge flag like a girl.

With this I must ask the question? Over/Under the Dolphins win 5 games this season? Seriously.:)

Ok there tough guy, you're not Scarface like your signature. you're just another clown wishing deep down inside he were a Fin fan. Daunte is injured. Mularkey is too much of an idiot to see the value in Ronnie......'till tomorrow. Ronnie will run up and down you clowns all day. In fact, come Monday morning, I think he'll still be running. Instead of insulting my team, try to figure out what the hell is wrong with yours. A sign of a WEAK person is one who puts down others in effort validate one's uselessness instead of building oneself. Sounds to me like you've chosen the former, tough guy Pacino.

Miami 34

Jests- 3

ok there, tough guy??? Stick that in your pipe and SMOKE IT!

Ok there tough guy, you're not Scarface like your signature. you're just another clown wishing deep down inside he were a Fin fan. Daunte is injured. Mularkey is too much of an idiot to see the value in Ronnie......'till tomorrow. Ronnie will run up and down you clowns all day. In fact, come Monday morning, I think he'll still be running. Instead of insulting my team, try to figure out what the hell is wrong with yours. A sign of a WEAK person is one who puts down others in effort validate one's uselessness instead of building oneself. Sounds to me like you've chosen the former, tough guy Pacino.

Miami 34

Jests- 3

See, this is what I'm talking about when I say that the Miami Dolphins have the most arrogant and ignorant fans in sports - and that's not even an exaggeration. They have this attitude and ****iness like they've won 4 out of the past 5 Super Bowls yet they haven't won anything in over 30 years.

How'd Jimmy Johnson work out? If Dan Marino wasn't such a selfish knucklehead and had actually tried to listen to his coach, a guy who had won 2 more rings than he did, the Dolphins might have actually done something during that run.

Now you're new bust of a coach is Nick Saban. Nick Saban looks lost on the sidelines and if it wasn't for a couple flukey wins in meaningless games last year his record in the nfl would be absolutely abysmal.

Nick Saban will be back coaching in the NCAA in 3 years.

See, this is what I'm talking about when I say that the Miami Dolphins have the most arrogant and ignorant fans in sports - and that's not even an exaggeration. They have this attitude and ****iness like they've won 4 out of the past 5 Super Bowls yet they haven't won anything in over 30 years.

How'd Jimmy Johnson work out? If Dan Marino wasn't such a selfish knucklehead and had actually tried to listen to his coach, a guy who had won 2 more rings than he did, the Dolphins might have actually done something during that run.

Now you're new bust of a coach is Nick Saban. Nick Saban looks lost on the sidelines and if it wasn't for a couple flukey wins in meaningless games last year his record in the nfl would be absolutely abysmal.

Nick Saban will be back coaching in the NCAA in 3 years.

blah blah blah.

How did Kotite work out? how did Edwards work out?? I believe you're under .500???? you're not one to talk. you're saying WE'RE the joke of the AFC East??!!!!! You're ONE game up on us!! ROFLMAO!!! Little too early for that little man.

Maimai 34

Jests 3

blah blah blah.

How did Kotite work out? how did Edwards work out?? I believe you're under .500???? you're not one to talk. you're saying WE'RE the joke of the AFC East??!!!!! You're ONE game up on us!! ROFLMAO!!! Little too early for that little man.

Maimai 34

Jests 3

Who predicted the jets to do anything this year? No one. Who predicted the Dolphins to be a playoff team this year? Almost everyone.

You lost to the Houston Texans. Let me say it again. You lost to the Texans.

Our run defense is terrible and as far as talent goes we didn't have a good draft last April. That said, your offensive line is the second worst in the NFL (only Oakland is worse), your defense is good but old and only has a couple years left and your quarterback situation is a mess.

But please, continue to talk trash and make yourself look like an even bigger idiot.

blah blah blah.

Maimai 34

Jests 3

I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell Miami? And are you being serious dude or are you just a troll? C'mon man Miami lost to Houston and barely beat Tenessee.

Miami 34

Jests- 3

remind me.. who is on who's message board?

I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell Miami? And are you being serious dude or are you just a troll? C'mon man Miami lost to Houston and barely beat Tenessee.

If Tennesee had a quarterback the Phins would be 0-5 right now. Not bad for a team that was supposed to be a Super Bowl contender this year.

Miami was overrated going into the season that's a given. But that says more about the idiots who are the so called experts than the team. Our offensive cordinator left to become head coach of the Rams and we got stuck with Mularkey who hasnt been able to figure out how to tailor his schemes for our poor offensive line. Saban is going through his sophmore slump. Remember Belichik in Cleveland? He's made some mistakes mostly in regards to personnell decisions but he's dealing with a team that was in salary cap hell when he got there and on the verge of having half its team become eleigible for social security. Next year will really be the first year where we see what Saban brings to the table. The majority of the personnell will be his, he will have gone through his growing pains and he'll probably have his QB (though with Miami who knows).

Watching him week in and week out, the guy is at the top of the game with his Xs and Os. His weakness this year was aquiring new players. As a GM he's got a ways to go. If he fixes that next year, you guys will have two legit coaches to play against in the division

Look at Mangini. You can see the talent there but its going to take him a couple of years before you guys are legit. He took a 4-3 defense that couldve been good this year and turned it into a below average 3-4. You guys have two years before he gets the players he needs to play his type of defense. Who wouldve predicted that Vilma wouldve looked so bad in this new 3-4? Maybe he figures out how to play with blockers coming at him free or maybe you trade him away for a more traditional 3-4 LB next year, who knows.

Trust me, dont expect great things from your team next year but in two years you guys may have finally turned the corner. For the fish, next year is the year where they have to turn the corner. This year is just another transition year

Miami was overrated going into the season that's a given. But that says more about the idiots who are the so called experts than the team. Our offensive cordinator left to become head coach of the Rams and we got stuck with Mularkey who hasnt been able to figure out how to tailor his schemes for our poor offensive line. Saban is going through his sophmore slump. Remember Belichik in Cleveland? He's made some mistakes mostly in regards to personnell decisions but he's dealing with a team that was in salary cap hell when he got there and on the verge of having half its team become eleigible for social security. Next year will really be the first year where we see what Saban brings to the table. The majority of the personnell will be his, he will have gone through his growing pains and he'll probably have his QB (though with Miami who knows).

Watching him week in and week out, the guy is at the top of the game with his Xs and Os. His weakness this year was aquiring new players. As a GM he's got a ways to go. If he fixes that next year, you guys will have two legit coaches to play against in the division

Look at Mangini. You can see the talent there but its going to take him a couple of years before you guys are legit. He took a 4-3 defense that couldve been good this year and turned it into a below average 3-4. You guys have two years before he gets the players he needs to play his type of defense. Who wouldve predicted that Vilma wouldve looked so bad in this new 3-4? Maybe he figures out how to play with blockers coming at him free or maybe you trade him away for a more traditional 3-4 LB next year, who knows.

Trust me, dont expect great things from your team next year but in two years you guys may have finally turned the corner. For the fish, next year is the year where they have to turn the corner. This year is just another transition year

First of all, dolphin fans were right alongside those "experts" predicting that Miami would be a great team this year, as usual. Second, we have been playing a lot of 4-3 too and haven't looked very good there either. Vilma certainly isn't the problem. Also, why should our team be forced to regress next year like yours has? Sure, its a possibility considering the schedule we have this year. But not everyone has a sophomore slump, we will get to play you guys twice next year too. ;)

Btw, great job setting yourself up for more of the same next season. I can see it now, "Miami is going to the superbowl this year." And then 6 weeks later, "Next year is the year we turn the corner."

First of all, dolphin fans were right alongside those "experts" predicting that Miami would be a great team this year, as usual. Second, we have been playing a lot of 4-3 too and haven't looked very good there either. Vilma certainly isn't the problem. Also, why should our team be forced to regress next year like yours has? Sure, its a possibility considering the schedule we have this year. But not everyone has a sophomore slump, we will get to play you guys twice next year too. ;)

Btw, great job setting yourself up for more of the same next season. I can see it now, "Miami is going to the superbowl this year." And then 6 weeks later, "Next year is the year we turn the corner."

Mangini and Saban are both transitioning their teams defensively from the previous regimes. If Mangini can do that seamlessly God bless him. You guys have started the oline transition but still need two linemen to pair with the Brick and Mangold, you need a RB, maybe a TE and about 5 players on defense next year. If you can do that in just one additional year you can put Mangini in the Hall of Fame. Aint gonna happen

As to the Dolphin fans believing the hype, there were just as many fans who didnt buy into the hype. You can always find the fanse who think every year is Super Bowl year. I'm sure there were some Texans fans who were predicting a SuperBowl in August

Miami 34

Jests- 3

First of all, whatever you are smoking, you should pass it around.

Secondly, oh Delusional one, you might want to check your scores this season. See how the Dolphins haven't scored more than 20 points in any game?

Might want to make sure you are all stocked up in liquor for the day, it is going to be a long one for you.

BZ

The Steelers are the biggest disappointment so far. They're coming off of a Super Bowl win. As far as the Dolphins are concerned, the season isn't over yet. We're only 5 games into the season. No one is out of it.

I disagree. The Steelers lost to the Jags, Bengals, and Chargers. Thats a whole lot different than losing to Houston and almost Tennessee. Now, if they lose to the Chiefs today, then you'll be right.

Archived