here I am.. Take your shots here.

finfan_insd

Hey jetnation. I said I'd be back on Monday to brag. Not the case this week. Offense was anemic til Jets played prevent. Good win guys. I did predict the blown coverage and said Coles would walk in for a TD. See you down in Miami. The result will be much different.

I for one appreciate you being man enough to show up. I have to admit being shocked at how inept the Dolphins are. Last year's finish gave everybody a different impression of how good they'd be. The Jets have had some meaningless winning streaks at the end of seasons that have inspired false hope also. I think that Culpepper will never reach the level of play he did with Moss in Minnesota, you should have signed Brees instead. Anyway, I can't pretend to be sad at your plight, I hope Miami doesn't win another game.

You know, despite the win I really don't see any reason for us Jet fans to gloat.

Maybe I'm being too pessimistic here, but I'm not real happy with the way things went down the stretch.

hey, bein pessimistic is my job!!!!!

u and greenbeans have to keep me thinkin positive :P

Hey jetnation. I said I'd be back on Monday to brag. Not the case this week. Offense was anemic til Jets played prevent. Good win guys. I did predict the blown coverage and said Coles would walk in for a TD. See you down in Miami. The result will be much different.

I expect them to be different. Jets should be resting their starters. :)

BZ

You know, despite the win I really don't see any reason for us Jet fans to gloat.

Maybe I'm being too pessimistic here, but I'm not real happy with the way things went down the stretch.

I agree. The Dolphins pretty much handed the game to you with an abundance of turnovers and dropped passes, and you had to rely on a missed field goal to win the game. I'd temper the enthusiasm a bit. Still, you won a divisional game and you can't say enough about that. Enjoy the win. We'll see you later in the year.

Your team is a mess. That offensive line of yours is putrid. You could have drafted Marcus McNeill or Winston Justice in round 1 and that move alone would have upgraded your entire line but no, Jason Allen here you come.

These Fish stink.

Archived