before we put pennyboy out to pasture

joewilly

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Most are.

PFSIKH's stats provide for a great agenda.

Those kind of stats aren't bull$hit.;)

Yes, an agenda...that sounds familiar. LOL

Actually, he provides more bull$hit than anything, but that fulfills your agenda, so you two have a symbiotic relationship.

;)

I think I saw someone post Brady's record against top teams recently, and it wasnt very flattering.

BTW pfks blew his credibility once again by trying to say that stat wasnt accurate since Miami's d wasnt as good as their ranking. Talk about him blowing himself. LOL

WTF, if you were a good weblord, at least you would have had a "welcome home" thread for a very valuable, objective, knowlegable, insightful poster.

Who the hell provides better stats than PFSIKH?

We had a welcome home thread for you when you -- ah, nevermind. lol.

Seriously, look at the stuff you type.

My argument to BZ's using the Phins as a case of Chad beating a top defense is look who they have played. It is like your 6-0 Scarlet Knights. Yes, they are undefeated, but who have they played? Nobody. I will wait until the beat Pitt, Louisville and WVU before booking BCS reservations. The Phins have not given up much yardage and their offense is leaving them in less then favorable position, but I will reserve a judgement until the end of the season and redo the numbersas I always do.

The problem with your "season" defensive stats is that a team doesn't always play consistently for a season.

A team could start off playing top 5 defense when you play them in the first third of the season but lose a player or two and play crappy defense for the rest of the season and drop out of top 5.

So, did you actually PLAY a top 5 defense when you played them? Yes.

Just like when we beat the Pats this year, you Patsies will be the first to say "Our defense isn't very good this year, we are giving up a lot of points.." and on and on and on.

:)

BZ

The problem with your "season" defensive stats is that a team doesn't always play consistently for a season.

A team could start off playing top 5 defense when you play them in the first third of the season but lose a player or two and play crappy defense for the rest of the season and drop out of top 5.

So, did you actually PLAY a top 5 defense when you played them? Yes.

Just like when we beat the Pats this year, you Patsies will be the first to say "Our defense isn't very good this year, we are giving up a lot of points.." and on and on and on.

:)

BZ

Exactly.

Actually, the Patriots D is doing pretty good. However, like with the Phins, it is not like we have played the league's best offenses. The Bengals win is diminished every week.

I hear what you are saying about the stats. There are alot of things that can go into it. One, I do not feel like breaking down the numbers that far....for free. ;-) Two, I do not feel like breaking down X factors, Y Factors and Z factors when injuries or return from injuries are factored in....for free.

The numbers are what they are. Trends. Not cold hard facts.

Tex

I have been back a month this weekend.

Jetcane

Seriously, were you dropped on your head as a kid? Got caught up in a brawl at a U game and now drools out the corner of your mouth?

Again for the criminally stupid, those numbers are generated in about 10 minutes at the end of the season. Rip them apart. Go ahead and have a fun little circle jerk. To borrow from Par$ells, Belichick and I imagine Mangini has said it a time or two....."we are what we are." Chad is 3-14 against teams with a top 10 D in points allowed. He is what he is. I will take the words of Par$ells and Belichick over your slow ass and say that the numbers do not lie. Chad does not win against Top 10 Ds.

Hardly. He's just a loser who wont even accept the stats that you proudly parade around about teams being ranked high statistically.

Now, when a team is in the top ten, we are supposed to wonder if they are not as good as the ranking. Horsesh1t. You cant have it both ways, trolls.

Exactly and the f'n lengths that they go to try and spin "real time" stats is incredible.

TX has always been garbage despite the handfull that defend him here but watching Pfsikh slide to this level of posting is a shame.

At least there's still Garb and StillerPaul for worth while opposing fans view points.

Archived