How interesting. Dolfans are more loyal than Jets fans

DW10

Bro give it a break ,I've been living in South Fl for like 12 years now and your Team Sucks ASS....not a little Ass .....Alot of ASS trust me when I tell you, we are much more loyal. Every time a watch a game their are always empty seat s in the stands and they always leave early (b/c they were getting killed as usual ) YOUR TEAM BLOWS

Gee....how interesting. Here's a little 3rd party info. that shows that the Fins have a better following and loyalty than the Jets.

It says we're ranked #13 in the NFL, overall. As for the JEsts fans, well, go ahead and click and take a look. It's LOWER!!!!!!!

woops, forgot to add thelink. Here it is:

http://www.bizjournals.com/specials/pages/33.html#l

bizjournals.com!!!! Please, that data is flawed in so many ways it's not even funny. But obviously you are just trying to be a troll so I won't bother providing you an intelligent answer.....

Gee....how interesting. Here's a little 3rd party info. that shows that the Fins have a better following and loyalty than the Jets.

It says we're ranked #13 in the NFL, overall. As for the JEsts fans, well, go ahead and click and take a look. It's LOWER!!!!!!!

woops, forgot to add thelink. Here it is:

http://www.bizjournals.com/specials/pages/33.html#l

'

Hey DelusionalWon10... any stadium that is always half full of other fans, has to sell tickets on the TV and radio all summer long and have the media buy up the rest shouldn't even be chatting about this.

The lines outside the portapotties at Dolphin Stadium are longer than the wait list for Phins tickets.

BZ

BZ

It's based on a team's win/loss percentage & home field attendance counts for the last 6-weeks of a season. Plus, you have to play in a small market just to be on the top of the list!

So to put it in better words, you have to SUCK, have no local fans and still have a strong attendance at home to make the top of the list!

The study set out to identify the NFL's best fans. Not the ones who turn out in strong numbers for a winning team, but the ones who stay loyal even if their team is losing, the weather is frightful or their local market is small.

Cleveland fans earned first place by routinely packing their 73,000-seat stadium despite the dismal play of the Browns -- who have won only 36 of 112 games since 1999 -- and a climate that is among the coldest in the league.

Anyone who knows anything knows that the Dolfags can not fill their stadium so they have to force fans to take additional games in order to get the prime games (JETS, PATRIOTS...). Since we've all been there in years past to see the JETS play, especially the last two Decembers, they will be full to capacity but the totals will be wrong because most of the attendance will be the opponent's fans!

1st rule of stating facts - Check Them!

http://www.bizjournals.com/edit_special/43.html

:Ban:

that's fine. Spin it any way you want. Of course, as Jets fans, you're going to say that you're the best fans, Fin fans suck, blah blah blah. But I provided a SOLID and RELIABLE 3RD PARTY source that shows otherwise. Face it, we have more solid fans.

But you know what, it really doesn't matter. All that matters is winning and having a QB that can throw a 5yd out pattern w/ ease.

that's fine. Spin it any way you want. Of course, as Jets fans, you're going to say that you're the best fans, Fin fans suck, blah blah blah. But I provided a SOLID and RELIABLE 3RD PARTY source that shows otherwise. Face it, we have more solid fans.

But you know what, it really doesn't matter. All that matters is winning and having a QB that can throw a 5yd out pattern w/ ease.

I'm glad you're finally coming around.....

Archived