Rumor floating that Nick Saban wants out at Miami

SouthernJet

I'd want out of Miami if I had 2 straight horrible drafts and started to make the franchise look worse then it was before.

Ronnie Brown is not and will never be an elite NFL RB and Jason Allen was over-rated and injury proned his entire collegiate career. Their best pick so far has been Channing Crowder.

A lot of coaches have caught on to the "throw the players under the bus" routine

No actually JC what he said to the reporters was how much it pissed him off (he said :"what pisses me off" twice) was scribes (good word huh?) talking bad about players and he wouldn't stand for it-he said they can criticize HIM but NOT his players-can you say meltdown?

No actually JC what he said to the reporters was how much it pissed him off (he said :"what pisses me off" twice) was scribes (good word huh?) talking bad about players and he wouldn't stand for it-he said they can criticize HIM but NOT his players-can you say meltdown?

SFJ-I heard Saban say during his presser yesterday that " Coaches put teh players in position, and then it is up to teh player".

I am paraphrasing, but that was the gist of it.

It was as bad as it sounds and they had a discussion on the NBC hilight show about it. He was pointing fingers directly at the players, and away from the coaches.

Archived