What about RAC?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You never know when a "fluke" play may happen. Point is Jets DOMINATED the second half on the scoreboard and had a chance to tie. Thats competitive in my book.

no kidding last time I checked, A TD was worth the same no matter what part of the game you score it in.

Point is Jets DOMINATED the second half on the scoreboard and had a chance to tie. Thats competitive in my book.

Well then, all the power to you.

Congrats on your great moral victory when your team was physically dominated the entire day.

BTW, can you show me where that "moral" victory appeared in the won/loss column of the standings?

Well then, all the power to you.

Congrats on your great moral victory when your team was physically dominated the entire day.

BTW, can you show me where that "moral" victory appeared in the won/loss column of the standings?

Dont change the subject just because you are wrong. I didnt say anything about a "moral Victory." What i said is that the Jets were COMPETITIVE.

That seems to be the trend.

Pats physically dominate the Jets and Jets fans get their woodies and eraser nips up because they think the final score is "close".

Dumbass Jet fans.

while the defense couldn't stop you on the last drive,the pats did not physically dominate the jets in the 2nd half of that game.

We are not the bills. you guys ain't that good. we will walk outta gillette stadium with a win

This thread is fun to read. All of the posters giving Tx crap have under 300 posts.

As much as things change, they remain the same!

one reason my posts aren't higher is because half the stuff he posted I just laugh at and don't bother replying to.

You never know when a "fluke" play may happen. Point is Jets DOMINATED the second half on the scoreboard and had a chance to tie. Thats competitive in my book.

The Jets dominated about 10 minutes. Like the first 40 minutes and the last 10, the Patriots dominated.

There are somethings that might translate to the second game, but the fluke plays are not one of them.

Two fluke plays got the Jets back in the game.

I'd rather not waste my time arguing with you, TX, but a TD is a TD no matter how you get it. You're not going to get extra points for having a solid drive to get a score.

(I think you used this same thing with wins somewhere, so I had to bring it up. :yahoo: )

I'd rather not waste my time arguing with you, TX, but a TD is a TD no matter how you get. You're not going to get extra points for having a solid drive to get a score.

True.

When the next game comes up, can you count on two incredible plays again? No. Coles will make plays as will Cotchery. That is all that is between the game being a total joke and a partial joke.

The Jets dominated about 10 minutes. Like the first 40 minutes and the last 10, the Patriots dominated.

There are somethings that might translate to the second game, but the fluke plays are not one of them.

This is the most insane argument ive ever been apart of. What big play of the jets was a "fluke"? When Cindy threw the pick? When he got smoked from behind (I know hes used to it) and fumbled? Or when the Jets blocked the FG? There are no such things as flukie plays, just plays, thats all.

Ive never seen fellas get their panties in a bunch just because the Jets played a competitive game. Imagine if the Jets win.

True.

When the next game comes up, can you count on two incredible plays again? No. Coles will make plays as will Cotchery.

Right you are. Those things happen like once or twice a season (once in a lifetime in Cottchery's case usually) but it's still the same points. I wish they could do that every game though :)

True.

When the next game comes up, can you count on two incredible plays again? No. Coles will make plays as will Cotchery.

i agree the play to cotch was lucky he didn't hit the ground, but heads up on his part to keep running and playing until the whistle.....no teams relies on fluke TD's to win games....but luck is part of the game

This is the most insane argument ive ever been apart of. What big play of the jets was a "fluke"? When Cindy threw the pick? When he got smoked from behind (I know hes used to it) and fumbled? Or when the Jets blocked the FG? There are no such things as flukie plays, just plays, thats all.

Ive never seen fellas get their panties in a bunch just because the Jets played a competitive game. Imagine if the Jets win.

Coles is very good. The Patriots D is very good. Him making them look like a Pop Warner team is not going to happen every game. Cotchery being sandwiched by two Patriots and having the prescense of mind to realize his knee did not hit the ground and the luck of having Wilson under him as he falls to the ground is not going to happen every game, much less every season.

Fluke.

This is the most insane argument ive ever been apart of. What big play of the jets was a "fluke"?

I guess you didn't watch the game.

PennyBoy throws a laser 5-yard pass to Cotchery, he takes a brutal hit by two Pats, doesn't hit the ground and goes 70 yards for a TD.

99 out of 100 times, a WR would be down on that play.

PennyBoy flips another 5-yard laser to Coles, he makes 127 Pats defenders miss tackles, and scores a TD.

Yea, count on those two plays happenine agian on Nov 12th.

PennyBoy throws a laser 5-yard pass to Cotchery, he takes a brutal hit by two Pats, doesn't hit the ground and goes 70 yards for a TD.

PennyBoy flips another 5-yard laser to Coles, he makes 127 Pats defenders miss tackles, and scores a TD.

Yea, cant count on Coles or Cotchery to make a nice, sure. MAybe if the Patsies could tackle.....;)

those 2 plays won't have to happen on nov 12th.leons gonna be bouncing off dem same panzie ass tacklers.

Its "special teams" when the Patsies get a big play, but a "fluke" when the jets do. Thanks for clarifying that for us.

What is more probable?

A punt return TD.

Or.....

A wide receiver getting hit by two players falling on top of one and not having his knee hitting the ground getting up and scoring a TD.

Or....

A wide receiver making one of the better Ds in the league look ridiculous.

You and I know the answer is the first one.

What is more probable?

A punt return TD.

Or.....

A wide receiver getting hit by two players falling on top of one and not having his knee hitting the ground getting up and scoring a TD.

Or....

A wide receiver making one of the better Ds in the league look ridiculous.

You and I know the answer is the first one.

Honestly, i dont see how a punt return for TD against one of the best special teams unit in the NFL is any different from one of the best WR's in football making a great play. They are both big plays, not fluke plays.

Honestly, i dont see how a punt return for TD against one of the best special teams unit in the NFL is any different from one of the best WR's in football making a great play. They are both big plays, not fluke plays.

The Coles play was a great play, he made players miss tackles.

The Cotchery TD was a friggn' fluke.

Even Jet fans have to admit that one.

Archived