What about RAC?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAC would be an improvement over sutton. the thing i like about sutton is that by all appearances he is here to stay. i don't think he has his eyes on a HC position somewhere else so unless his D continues to flop he should provide some consistency on that side of the ball for the foreseeable future.

Romeo can coach the DL again. Parcells will be the Def Coord after getting canned in Dallas and Sutton goes back to LB coach.

Bryan Cox and Denny Marcin will become the co-team nutrionists.

Ha, wouldnt that be somethin'

I dont think EM will replace Sutton after this year. With all the talk about not having the right players, and it being a year of transition for the D, there is no way someone on the CS will be scapegoated for a sub-par season by the D.

If the defense is still lousy next year, after another off-season of assembling additional players and getting rid of some dead weight, then I'd begin to think about the DC's head rolling. but i think the D will be stingier next year.

Romeo can coach the DL again. Parcells will be the Def Coord after getting canned in Dallas and Sutton goes back to LB coach.

Bryan Cox and Denny Marcin will become the co-team nutrionists.

I don't know maybe it's just me but I would love to see Parcells come back to the Jets in some Senior Director Of Football Operations type post after he's had enough of Jones and Owens.I really liked how he worked with Eric and Mikey T during the draft,trading spots and jockeying positons to screw over Snyder and Washington.They seemed to work well together,and how great would it be to have all these guys together again trying to put the screws to you-know-who from the "other place".

I don't know maybe it's just me but I would love to see Parcells come back to the Jets in some Senior Director Of Football Operations type post after he's had enough of Jones and Owens.I really liked how he worked with Eric and Mikey T during the draft,trading spots and jockeying positons to screw over Snyder and Washington.They seemed to work well together,and how great would it be to have all these guys together again trying to put the screws to you-know-who from the "other place".

Why would you want that? He wanted to "shop for the groceries". The Jets let him and look at the freakin' mess he left you with. They're just now getting themselves out of that hole.

Why would you want that? He wanted to "shop for the groceries". The Jets let him and look at the freakin' mess he left you with. They're just now getting themselves out of that hole.

exactly, this team doesn't need parcells meddling in the nyjet affairs right now. I like the toolbox we have at present to get things fixed

exactly, this team doesn't need parcells meddling in the nyjet affairs right now. I like the toolbox we have at present to get things fixed

Parcells is going the way of Joe Gibbs.

The game is slowly passing him by.

The last thing the Jets need is some old-school guy to screw up what Mangini is trying to accomplish.

not even in some cushy advisory type role JW? You know just to help stick it to Belichick...

not yet at least. I think mangini deserves a solo shot to stick it to belly & is on course to do so. I seriously see it happenin nov 12th.

I like mangini's chances of gettin this team up for the game. we got a bye week to prepare while pats struggle with 2 games in a row.

I seriously see it happenin nov 12th.

Blah. blah, blah.

Here we go again.

Jet fans say the exact same thing everytime the Jets play the Pats.

How have the last 7 games turned out?

Guess what? November 12th will be the exact same result.

The Pats are still one of the elite football teams in the NFL.

The Jets can't beat a team with a winning record, how the hell do you think they can beat the Pats?

not yet at least. I think mangini deserves a solo shot to stick it to belly & is on course to do so. I seriously see it happenin nov 12th.

I like mangini's chances of gettin this team up for the game. we got a bye week to prepare while pats struggle with 2 games in a row.

It could happen. Herm managed to beat the Pats twice.

Blah. blah, blah.

Here we go again.

Jet fans say the exact same thing everytime the Jets play the Pats.

How have the last 7 games turned out?

Guess what? November 12th will be the exact same result.

The Pats are still one of the elite football teams in the NFL.

The Jets can't beat a team with a winning record, how the hell do you think they can beat the Pats?

I think they can beat them simply by scoring more points ;)

the last 7 games means diddly **** to me cause herm was our head coach for 6 of them. the last game however was very close with mangini as our coach. You got 2 physical games comin up & we got a bye week with time to prepare.

I think they can beat them simply by scoring more points ;)

the last 7 games means diddly **** to me cause herm was our head coach for 6 of them. the last game however was very close with mangini as our coach. You got 2 physical games comin up & we got a bye week with time to prepare.

One physical game. If you sit there and tell me the Colts are a physical team I'm going to reach through my monitor and bitchslap you. :)

the last game however was very close with mangini as our coach.

You don't really believe that, do you?

The Pats completely dominated that game, on both sides of the football.

Two fluke plays got the Jets back in the game.

And then when the Jets had a real chance to step up, they let Brady go 71 yards (converting three 3rd down plays) and eat up over 8:00 minutes of the clock in crunch time.

That game was hardly "very close".

One physical game. If you sit there and tell me the Colts are a physical team I'm going to reach through my monitor and bitchslap you. :)

go right ahead. I'll simply stand up & while you're thinking, gosh joewillys got a big nose, i'll be gettin a wheat belt district style handjob ;) ;)

my guess is one starter won't suit up against us from the pounding the colts put on you guys

And then when the Jets had a real chance to step up, they let Brady go 71 yards (converting three 3rd down plays) and eat up over 8:00 minutes of the clock in crunch time.

I doubt you get a 3 score spot this time around tx. newsflash for ya tx. by any rational fans standards it was a close game

Here we go again.......cut/paste.....cut/paste.... I thought you were done beating that dead horse. I believe there was lenghty discussions about the "fluke" plays, yet here it is again

:wtf:

The Pats game was the second game of the season. Personally I think the next one will be a close game but that is if we show up for it. In the past we've come out like **** agains the Pats. Having these three easy games to rehearse and get our defense and offense going will be good for us, not to mention the bye. Plus We've learned from the last game and now there is much more tape to study. You might think you know how the game will go but anything can happen. All i Know is we are pissed and want some NE blood on our hands

and to add, this game is the true test for us because these easy games make it too hard to judge where we are.

I doubt you get a 3 score spot this time around tx. newsflash for ya tx. by any rational fans standards it was a close game

Come on willy, you are much smarter than that.

The Pats had a 24-0 lead in the 3rd quarter, and two fluke plays made the score respectful.

Are you really going to sit here and say the Jets played a strong, competitive game that day?:eek:

If so, why did they let Brady go right down the field, eating up over 8:00 minutes during crunch time.

Don't you think if it was competitive, the Jets would have forced at least one 3-and out?

The Pats game was the second game of the season. Personally I think the next one will be a close game but that is if we show up for it. In the past we've come out like **** agains the Pats. Having these three easy games to rehearse and get our defense and offense going will be good for us, not to mention the bye. Plus We've learned from the last game and now there is much more tape to study. You might think you know how the game will go but anything can happen. All i Know is we are pissed and want some NE blood on our hands

and to add, this game is the true test for us because these easy games make it too hard to judge where we are.

As someone yesterday said about the 1st Jills game, how did the second one go?

Everything people are using for an advantage for the Jets applies to the Patriots.

The last thing the Jets want are a 5-3 Patriots or a 6-2 Patriots coming off a loss to the Colts.

Remember the last time the Patriots lost a tough game on a short week with the division still in contention and had the Jets up next?

It was a dismantling. The Patriots beat the jets down. Like our first game, the Jets fell behind and scored a late TD to make is relatively close.

Come on willy, you are much smarter than that.

The Pats had a 24-0 lead in the 3rd quarter, and two fluke plays made the score respectful.

Are you really going to sit here and say the Jets played a strong, competitive game that day?:eek:

If so, why did they let Brady go right down the field, eating up over 8:00 minutes during crunch time.

Don't you think if it was competitive, the Jets would have forced at least one 3-and out?

Jets had the ball at the end needing a score to tie. How is that not competitive? Be honest, you were worried at the end of that game.

Like our first game, the Jets fell behind and scored a late TD to make is relatively close.

That seems to be the trend.

Pats physically dominate the Jets and Jets fans get their woodies and eraser nips up because they think the final score is "close".

Dumbass Jet fans.

Jets had the ball at the end needing a score to tie. How is that not competitive? Be honest, you were worried at the end of that game.

Are you kidding me?

The Jets had the ball on their 15 yard line with what, 35 seconds left and no timeouts?

Like PennyBoy could lead them to a score.:eek:

That seems to be the trend.

Pats physically dominate the Jets and Jets fans get their woodies and eraser nips up because they think the final score is "close".

Dumbass Jet fans.

:gay:

you sure spend a lot of time talking to

'dumbass" fans.....if you choose to hang here what is that saying for the pats fans?

Archived