The YouTube Thread

Gainzo

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought we called a truce?

LOL..I was in Boston when that went down..nothing is worse than what I experienced there..I was in a bar in Cambridge..went to the bathroom,and even in the bathroom they were trying to sell tshirts of Schilling's bloody sock:puke:

LOL..I was in Boston when that went down..nothing is worse than what I experienced there..I was in a bar in Cambridge..went to the bathroom,and even in the bathroom they were trying to sell tshirts of Schilling's bloody sock:puke:

That is a fib mate. A big fat fib!

Here is something for my man Dave:

9X_YplqwbLQ&mode=related&search=

That is a fib mate. A big fat fib!

Here is something for my man Dave:

Not a fib at all..I was in the mean streeets of Boston/greater New england on several occasions in the fall of 2004

I was being hounded by 17 year old Kerry supporters in Harvard square;)

Not a fib at all..I was in the mean streeets of Boston/greater New england on several occasions in the fall of 2004

I was being hounded by 17 year old Kerry supporters in Harvard square;)

Those kids were probably from New York or New Jersey.

My brother (see my sig) is a barkeep in Harvard Square. You guys can fight it out. I'll just sit back and have a cold beer!

Those kids were probably from New York or New Jersey.

My brother (see my sig) is a barkeep in Harvard Square. You guys can fight it out. I'll just sit back and have a cold beer!

John Harvards brewhouse is one of my favorite joints in Harvard square:beer: :beer_Orcish:8-)

John Harvards is ok, but you should go over to Tommy Doyles (the former House of Blues). That is where you can get the best drink in town.

I was there....and I went to the Italian section of Boston(it has a nickname,cant remember)..Faniel hall..I love the red line of the T..alot of cool stuff up there

Violent women in bars while watching Yankee/Red Sox games..LOL..

Hey Gainzo..me and you are the late night crew..it's frickin 3:24am;)

I was there....and I went to the Italian section of Boston(it has a nickname,cant remember)..Faniel hall..I love the red line of the T..alot of cool stuff up there

Violent women in bars while watching Yankee/Red Sox games..LOL..

Hey Gainzo..me and you are the late night crew..it's frickin 3:24am;)

It's late. Big deal. It is Saturday for farks sake!

The Italian part of Boston is called the North End and the red line would not get you there. The orange or green line is the ticket.

It's late. Big deal. It is Saturday for farks sake!

The Italian part of Boston is called the North End and the red line would not get you there. The orange or green line is the ticket.

AH..Yes...the North End....the food there kicks ass!!

AH..Yes...the North End....the food there kicks ass!!

You are a good man mate. Tomorrow everyone will be talking about the BP/Gainzo alliance. Which we all know is a load of........

Let the people work this one out!

Jd6Hs3Db-wE

How do you post just the video? There are a few I want to share with you guys.

When you reply to this thread..above the text box to the right is a youtube icon..click on it..then copy and paste the code at the end of the url on youtube into the text box..

Not seeing it. Does it matter that I use Firefox?

No..I use fire fox..in the reply text box..to the right of the Bold cursur..you have that line with bold,underline,center,align left and right..look all the way at the end to the right and after the php tag you will see a youtube icon..click on that..

No..I use fire fox..in the reply text box..to the right of the Bold cursur..you have that line with bold,underline,center,align left and right..look all the way at the end to the right and after the php tag you will see a youtube icon..click on that..

I don't have any of that. I have no font options, just 2 boxes

Title:

Archived