The YouTube Thread

Gainzo

I don't have any of that. I have no font options, just 2 boxes

Title:

You have to go into user control panel and change a setting on the bottom..I remember when I first joined I couldn't copy and paste until I changed that..BRB with which to change.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a youtube thread I didn't want to post becuase it's filled with profanity but YOU MUST WATCH IT.

I'd never heard of Bill Burr before but he's a stand up comic who did a show in Philly where he completely rips in to the crowd. Apparently it was a situation where the two comics on before him were getting booed and once they started booing him he figured he had nothing to lose. IMO, the ballsiest on stage rant ever. The guy stood up there and did all of his time just blasting everything that is sacred in Philly (Eagles, Flyers, Rocky, etc...) It is absolutely must see video.

There is a part I and II because it's almost 12 minutes total. Just go to youtube and search for Bill Burr Philly Opie and Anthony. You'll LOVE IT. At least I did.

There's a youtube thread I didn't want to post becuase it's filled with profanity but YOU MUST WATCH IT.

I'd never heard of Bill Burr before but he's a stand up comic who did a show in Philly where he completely rips in to the crowd. Apparently it was a situation where the two comics on before him were getting booed and once they started booing him he figured he had nothing to lose. IMO, the ballsiest on stage rant ever. The guy stood up there and did all of his time just blasting everything that is sacred in Philly (Eagles, Flyers, Rocky, etc...) It is absolutely must see video.

There is a part I and II because it's almost 12 minutes total. Just go to youtube and search for Bill Burr Philly Opie and Anthony. You'll LOVE IT. At least I did.

He nailed it.

I love this "Whats that sir? What do you have to say sir? Never passed the 8th grade, what brilliant sh#t you gonna tell me, huh? Go back to the dock, and go unload some sh#t. You warehouse working, weed smoking, disapointment to your mother."

:rl:

That reminds me of the time I was on the loading dock, and some goombah, wiseguy wannabe calls me outside he "wants to talk to me". Apparently, somebody wrote some sh#t about him on the bathroom wall, and he convinced himself that it was me. "I know it was you, 'cos all the words were spelled right." So I took a walk down to the head to investigate the situation, and lo and behold, like three words were spelled wrong. F'n dumbass.

He nailed it.

I love this "Whats that sir? What do you have to say sir? Never passed the 8th grade, what brilliant sh#t you gonna tell me, huh? Go back to the dock, and go unload some sh#t. You warehouse working, weed smoking, disapointment to your mother."

That reminds me of the time I was on the loading dock, and some goombah, wiseguy wannabe calls me outside he "wants to talk to me". Apparently, somebody wrote some sh#t about him on the bathroom wall, and he convinced himself that it was me. "I know it was you, 'cos all the words were spelled right." So I took a walk down to the head to investigate the situation, and lo and behold, like three words were spelled wrong. F'n dumbass.

My favorite was "I think I'm gonna hurl this mic stand in to the crowd and I hope it hits a baby in the head". Ruthless material for a notoriously ruthless city.

He nailed it.

JM that story is hysterical!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jy4X87fDk4

Again, adult content so I won't post it here but if you enjoyed the borat movie, type in "borat wine tasting" on youtube. IMO, funnier than anything in the movie. There are a million borat clips on youtube but this one wold be my top choice.

Archived