The YouTube Thread

Gainzo

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, I couldn't stand two minutes of that. I love the CSI in Vegas and I like the one in New York, but David Caruso ruins the one in Miami. He has to be the worst preening poser on TV. Except, maybe, for Donald Trump.

Agreed 100%. I like William Peterson andGary Sinise, but cannot stand Caruso.

The Magpies suck (They are wearing the black & white jerseys).

This is the sport I play:

IZTiTYI0m14

I hereby challenge you to a game. I will take the mods: GOB, SMIZZY, SPERM, FABA and TABOR. You get the best guys you can round up. And we will destroy you. Just forward us the rules.

Oh and I won't be playing, I will just be coaching my team. Minor point, we will still beat you easily.

Got that MATE?

:P

I hereby challenge you to a game. I will take the mods: GOB, SMIZZY, SPERM, FABA and TABOR. You get the best guys you can round up. And we will destroy you. Just forward us the rules.

Oh and I won't be playing, I will just be coaching my team. Minor point, we will still beat you easily.

Got that MATE?

:P

I'll get the boys together. When and where? :box:

Send me a rule book so I know how much training time I need to get the Enforcer, aka Smizzy ready for battle.

I'll lay it out. The field is an oval. Approx 200 yards by 100 yards.

18 guys on each team. You can't tackle above the shoulders or below the knees. Everything else is good. No offsides or any of those pussy soccer rules

Bottom line is that you run all game.

I'm pretty confident that we will bury you guys :)

BTW: My brother (who is in my sig) is crazy!

It might be bad if you have the football and Jamie racks you up.

Archived