Blackout

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont remember anyone saying top5 ...top 10..there was a bunch saying that...but never top5..unless it was BZ:)

PeterNorth09

Rookie

Quote: PeterNorth09

I don't know if you were bashing Chad Pennington for the previous 12 months though you probably were. Right now he is playing like a top 5 QB in spite of having nothing around him on offense.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23869&highlight=pennington+top+5+qb

PeterNorth09

Rookie

Quote: PeterNorth09

I don't know if you were bashing Chad Pennington for the previous 12 months though you probably were. Right now he is playing like a top 5 QB in spite of having nothing around him on offense.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23869&highlight=pennington+top+5+qb

Alot different than saying HE IS a top 5 QB.

Example:

TX is a douchebag.

or

TX is acting like a douchebag

Show me one time that I called this site imitation nation. You must have me confused with someone else, I could care less about the border wars. I was lurking for a long time but never signed up because the traffic was low.

It is true however that I decided to sign up when Tx left the other site. I enjoy Tx's posts and especially like the way he gets under delusional fans skin that think the Jets are SB bound and Penny is an elite QB.

Groupie. You are even more pathetic than TX.;)

Yes. I'd love to see a post saying that chad is a top 5 QB in the NFL. The problem is that you'll have a hard time finding one.

I looked briefly, but realized i would have a hard time finding one because it appears that "top" and "5" are noise words ignored by the search.

Once again, you are taking me to literally. If you don't think that there people on Jets boards that make Pennington out to be a much better QB then he is, I repectfully disagree....

i dont remember anyone saying top5 ...top 10..there was a bunch saying that...but never top5..unless it was BZ:)

Top 5?

No way.

I have always said Chad is a good QB, has the potential to be a great QB, but with all the injuries and his age, might not get there.

BZ

Archived