Blackout

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll admit, one pick wasn't Brady's fault because it was Kevin Faulks, but Brady deserved to be intercepted just for throwing to Kevin Faulk to begin with.

I don't see our patsy trolls giving chad a break for the fact that over 50% of his picks this year are on tipped balls...

Garb, you atleast had to have been happy AV missed the probable-game winning kick

Not at all. Screw Adam. I know Adam. He's not the bag of golden nuggets you all think he is. This loss lays sqaurely on the OC and Brady's shoulders. I would have ran through the Colts interior D all night long. The powers that be decided not to. Bad decision. I beg for a rematch!

Tonight's loss is all on Brady's shoulders. Two of his picks were on passes to Watson while he was triple teamed. ****y decisions. Bad results. For shame, Tommie! LOL!

Yea, that happens when he doesn't have his best reciever around.

I didn't think Bob Sanders would make that big of a difference.

Guess he does.

I disagree. I saw recievers open OTHER than Watson - who was NOT open. Brady got a bad case of the greedies tonight. Troy was open almost all night. I would have rammed it down their throats and screened to Troy all night. Too bad I'm not the OC. ;)

Doesn't really matter though. Turn-overs ruled the day. You can't turn the ball over as much as the Pats did tonight and expect to win. Ever.

Not at all. Screw Adam. I know Adam. He's not the bag of golden nuggets you all think he is. This loss lays sqaurely on the OC and Brady's shoulders. I would have ran through the Colts interior D all night long. The powers that be decided not to. Bad decision. I beg for a rematch!

I kept saying: "why don't they just give the ball to Maroney and Dillon?" That would have destroyed the colts, oh well.;)

Tom Brady against Colts:

T. Brady

- 20/35

- 201 yds

- 0 TD

- 4 INT

Chad against Colts:

C. Pennington

- 17/23

- 207 yards

- 1 TD

- 1 INT

Discuss.

BZ

heh Tony K, this sh*t means squat, Cindy 2 Rings and Chad will never play in SB

If you want to sH*T on pats, please jump in, but don't include our fraud of a QB (who has to return to basics) in your rants.........

I'll admit, one pick wasn't Brady's fault because it was Kevin Faulks, but Brady deserved to be intercepted just for throwing to Kevin Faulk to begin with.

I've had it with Kevin Faulk.

If he doesn't fumble punts, he can't catch the football.

He dropped 3 passes (in crucial situations) last night.

Interesting that no Pats fans are making excuses for Tom, unlike PennyHeads with Chad. Haven't heard any of the below which are staples for the Chad Lovers.

"Yeah but he had them in the position to win if not for Kevin Faulk"

"Three of those INT's were tipped so there not his fault"

"It was windy"

"The receivers couldn't get open"

"The Oline was the sux"

Interesting that no Pats fans are making excuses for Tom, unlike PennyHeads with Chad. Haven't heard any of the below which are staples for the Chad Lovers.

I'll bite.

For as good as Brady was last week against the Vikings, he sucked last night.

I don't give a crap about tipped balls, receivers not getting open or whatever.

In a big game like that the QB HAS to get the job done.

Brady did not do that last night.

"Yeah but he had them in the position to win if not for Kevin Faulk"

"Three of those INT's were tipped so there not his fault"

"It was windy"

"The receivers couldn't get open"

"The Oline was the sux"

GROUPIE.

Brady more than made up for it.

"They got their hands on the ball," said Brady. "The one interception I forced, the second one was batted up, third ball batted up, fourth ball batted up. They're around the ball and have good aggressiveness and speed on defense."

"We had an opportunity to tie the game at the end," said Brady. "What more could we ask than that?

GROUPIE.

"They got their hands on the ball," said Brady. "The one interception I forced, the second one was batted up, third ball batted up, fourth ball batted up. They're around the ball and have good aggressiveness and speed on defense."

"We had an opportunity to tie the game at the end," said Brady. "What more could we ask than that?

That's bull$hit from Brady.

Two of those picks occured because he tried forcing the ball into a double-covered Ben Watson.

When you throw into double coverage, the ball is more likely to get friggn' tipped.

GROUPIE.

Chad Humper, I get annoyed by Chad fans and their excuses, sorry if I hit a sore spot...

He is, isnt he.

He did, didnt he. Did you expect anything less from Noodle d*ck?

(Credit to JetMo)

What about this quote?

"Like I said, the execution was just not where it needed to be tonight. We have to go out and execute a lot better. It starts with me, and I will go out there and do my best to try to improve and get us back on track."

Chad Humper, I get annoyed by Chad fans and their excuses, sorry if I hit a sore spot...

You didn't hit a sore spot as at least Pennington admits when he stinks the place up...Brady comes up small with those comments....And you are a TX Groupie who used to call this site imitation Nation and only came over after TX began his extended pout session.

Now I am sorry if I hit a sore spot.;)

Archived