The Reason Why Pats Fans Are Allowed Here

Maxman

Haha you can tell tx is just seething in every one of his posts. It truly is hilarious. I see the wisdom in your actions now Lord Max. I am in awe of your foresight. The past 24 hours or so have truly been amusing.

Why would I be seething?

You figure at least once in a 4-year period the Jets would finally beat the Pats.

Also, when I checked the standings this morning, the Pats were still all alone in 1st place in the AFCE.

Why would I be seething?

You figure at least once in a 4-year period the Jets would finally beat the Pats.

Also, when I checked the standings this morning, the Pats were still all alone in 1st place in the AFCE.

But they both have only 1 win each against teams with winning records. The pats record is a sham.

Haha you can tell tx is just seething in every one of his posts. It truly is hilarious. I see the wisdom in your actions now Lord Max. I am in awe of your foresight. The past 24 hours or so have truly been amusing.

I am SO much smarter than people give me credit for, lol.

There is 1 reason Pats fans are here. 99% of the time the topic of conversation is the NY Jets. They just have a different perspective on the Jets than we do.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions. Good or bad. You want a MB full of Puppy Dogs and Sunshine? Or something a little more realistic?

To be honest...It puzzles me why you guys get mad when Tx and these other yokels run off at the mouth. Ive never seen so much tattling in my life. He called me this,He said that. I demand justice. Imagine that. someone who is here as a guest demanding we change something.

Anyway The guys in charge have decided to let all viewpoints on the NY Jets be discussed on the message board. If you don't like another posters viewpoint you are encouraged to tell him why you don't agree and use facts to rebuff his claims without calling him names or insulting him for his opinion.

I can't believe how many people will actually report a post by a Pats fan and have the nerve to break the rules and call names and insult someone in the very thread they reported. Nobody is above the rules.The pats fans play the game within the rules of the MB....Yet Jets fans feel entitled to break them anychance they get and in the same breath tell me they are leaving the MB if I continue to let Pats fans break the rules.

F*CKING HILARIOUS!

Archived