The Reason Why Pats Fans Are Allowed Here

Maxman

Because days like today are SO much fun. You see them getting all pissy. They know they have to post otherwise they will be called out on it because they are here so much. But it has to be killing them. KILLING THEM.

I have said this for awhile now. The Pats run is over. They have talked so much smack but the Jets are headed in the right direction. The Jets are getting better, the Pats are getting worse.

Giving some back the PatriotNation certainly will be a lot of fun. :sheepf:

and all I've been thinking about after yesterday's (predicted by me) Miami win over Chicago is that old saying "on any given Sunday...." heed the warning Patriots nation...

Keep dreaming SoFla.

Do you know Brady has never lost 2 consectutive games in his entire career?

That streak will easily be kept alive next Sunday.

Keep dreaming SoFla.

that's why they play these games Tex....you never know and past history means nothing only what WILL happen..I'm not saying the Jets will win but you never know and it'd be the sweetest win in years for us here if it does happen....don't get too coccky

Keep dreaming SoFla.

uh oh! & so begins the 1st jinx to a team on the decline. face it tx, this is the beginning of a downward spiral. Brady will never recover from throwin 4 interceptions.

uh oh! & so begins the 1st jinx to a team on the decline. face it tx, this is the beginning of a downward spiral. Brady will never recover from throwin 4 interceptions.

whoa whoa whoa wait a minute JW I fell asleep-he had HOW MANY INTERCEPTIONS????

Keep dreaming SoFla.

That would be real impressive if it was true. Too bad it isn't. Did you somehow forget the entire 2002 season???

I am as happy as the next jet fan about the debacle the Pats displayed. But to be honest. I think 2 of those interceptions Brady threw were tipped balls. I don't call out Chad when those happen to him and I won't do it to Brady. The Pats got beat by the most explosive team in the NFL. I just hope that Tx and the rest of that pecker headed group will realize that charma is a pretty powerful thing the next time they start writing stupid crap. That being said, the Pats will be out for blood next week when they play the Jets and I think we are going to get a a$$ whopping or it will be real close game with us keeping it close and winning in the end. Do I hope we win? Hell yeah, do I think we can win? Yes, if our d-line can pressure Brady into making some of those same throws he did last night. Our DB's are much better then Indie's. Chad has to be on his game mentally and not think about his mistakes if he makes any and then try to do too much.

wow that looks like a FOUR game losing streak and then a two hmmm-you mean we can't just MAKE UP our own facts and post them anymore?...noted

:yahoo:

I'm going to throw TX a bone just because I'm enjoying this today. If I'm not mistaken the last time Brady threw 4 picks was against the Chiefs last year. The following week he ironically beat the Brooks Bollinger led Jets in Gillette 16-3 and didn't throw any picks....

:yahoo:

I'm going to throw TX a bone just because I'm enjoying this today. If I'm not mistaken the last time Brady threw 4 picks was against the Chiefs last year. The following week he ironically beat the Brooks Bollinger led Jets in Gillette 16-3 and didn't throw any picks....

and your point being?...........

Forgive me fellow Jets fans if I am not particularly cheery about all this...seeing a Patriots loss is good for us, but I also have more concern over this coming Sunday's game. A loss like what they had last night could fire them up even more. Plus take into account that our last game we made the Browns look like a Super Bowl contender.

Just my 2 cents, ignore as needed....

Keep dreaming SoFla.

Has he ever thrown 4 INTs in a game?

There is enough time in history for anything to happen!

BZ

With the exception of the Jets beating the Pats.

Next week will be a blowout of gigantic proportions.

Your predictions are priceless.

Didn't you predict a huge win over the Colts?

Keep predicting so we have something to rub your nose in next Monday morning. :)

BZ

Check the threads from last week.

I said the Pats would drop last nights game.

Next week is so much easier to predict.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25528

Really? Looks like you said they would win.

Keep predicting.

TX: "The Jets will never get a first round pick for Abe"

TX: "The Jets will be 1-7 going into the bye"

TX: "The Pats will beat the undefeated Colts tonight."

You are so good, it is scary.

BZ

Keep predicting.

BZ

So, he's a liar. In other news, the PATS LOST last night

Keep predicting.

BZ

Tx was just OwNeD.

Archived