any update on cedric houston

adamprez2003

He was questionable before the Cleveland game and he didn't play but with the bye week rest I'm pretty certain he will play but who knows how much time he'll see since:

A. He's coming back from injury

&

B. Leon Washington & Kevan Barlow in the recent weeks have formed a pretty good 1-2 combo

yeah, I was surprised to hear their not that high on him. he looked good from what i've seen this year

I've always like his hell bent style, but that may also be the problem. He runs straight up, right at people with reckless abandon. A RB in the NFL can not do that if he expects to remain healthy, these guys are just too big and strong....

I've always like his hell bent style, but that may also be the problem. He runs straight up, right at people with reckless abandon. A RB in the NFL can not do that if he expects to remain healthy, these guys are just too big and strong....
Agreed , I've been saying that same thing since day one of the season.The guy is running into holes that are not even there.Kind of scarey if you ask me, but that's how he runs but that's also why he is always hurt to I guess.

Agreed , I've been saying that same thing since day one of the season.The guy is running into holes that are not even there.Kind of scarey if you ask me, but that's how he runs but that's also why he is always hurt to I guess.

There aren't holes. Better he try to make some than fall down like Blaylock and Barlow do all too often. I'm not a huge Houston fan, but he has earned some carries.

Archived