Official JN Secret Santa Sign Up Sheet(1 days left)

Smizzy

Is it me or is the winkey smiley the work of satan? Smizzy sets this up knowing full well he will receive nothing but grief. He gets blasted in the process. But it is okay because the winkey smiley is here to save the day.

Oh, almost forgot. lol.

C'mon Max! You know I think Smizzy is great and his efforts here do not go unappreciated. It's just a little womanly advice. Women, we're on top of things. Yah, I know, I just served you a softball.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'mon Max! You know I think Smizzy is great and his efforts here do not go unappreciated. It's just a little womanly advice. Women, we're on top of things. Yah, I know, I just served you a softball.

I know you love Smizzy.

But seriously don't you think I am right about the winkey smiley. We can pretty much say anything we want and end it with that. And the other person can't get mad.

Garb I think you are swell. :wink:

Dude, haha, don't get too excited, I would need to clear any gift i send you with the wife first, so llok forward to a jets snowglobe, MAYBE a "Banned by the NJ Sports and Exposition Authority" TunaCan TAILgate tshirt.

HEY joe i'll be at the bills game on sunday and would like to get me one of thsoe tee shirts,,you going to be around? where do u tailgate?

HEY joe i'll be at the bills game on sunday and would like to get me one of thsoe tee shirts,,you going to be around? where do u tailgate?

He tailgates over by 16-H. His tailgate is really good. There is also another one over there run by JI. That tailgate is HUGE.

I just spent half an hour looking at that pacifer smiley you posted. I hoped a witty answer would come to me. It didn't. So let me just say, I miss you too!

...I was waiting for something witty thats why I posted it....but I like the sentimental side u showed instead. I'll give you one more crack at it though......:baby:

santa.jpg

The Holiday season is just around the corner and your friends here at JetNation.com have decided to get it started early! This is the Official JN Secret Santa Sign Up Sheet.

:xmas:

Just like last yr we will have a $30-35 limit(& shipping). You must buy a Jets or football related Item for your Secret Santa. :xmas: Names will be randomly pulled from a hat and given to your secret Santa in secret!

YOU HAVE UNTILL DEC 11TH @ 5pm TO SIGN UP!!

We had 31 members join last yr. Let see if we can top it!

:xmas:

1.Smizzy

2.Max

3.Faba

4.GOB

5.TaborJet

6.SpermEdwards

7.Thor99

8.BrenjetsFan

9.VanDoug

10.JonEJet

11.JetsFan712

12.NorthCoastJetsFan

13.BZ

14.greengal

15.JoiseyJet

16.Jetheelz

17.4HCrew

19.NJ

20.Gainzo

21.Can't Hackett

22.Jets28

23.joebabyny

25.LockEjet

26.Beefjerkyjet

27.RaffyD

28.Gainzo

29.AirForceJetFan

i want to jion

Wow, Santa must have really been paying attention this year! He even booted me off THIS list and I signed-up a month ago. No flying under that radar for this naughty girl, I guess! LOL!!!!!

Garb if you want to participate with us drunken Jet fans you are welcome to join in.

Archived