Official JN Secret Santa Sign Up Sheet(1 days left)

Smizzy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh man. Please let him pick me. PLEASE LET HIM PICK ME.

Dude, haha, don't get too excited, I would need to clear any gift i send you with the wife first, so llok forward to a jets snowglobe, MAYBE a "Banned by the NJ Sports and Exposition Authority" TunaCan TAILgate tshirt.

living overseas just doesn't make sense for me to partake as shipping will triple the cost of the gift if by chance it made it to either destination. I usually recieve the last gift sent in late feb. xmas cards trickle in from early dec to mid march.

sounds like a great idea though.

living overseas just doesn't make sense for me to partake as shipping will triple the cost of the gift if by chance it made it to either destination. I usually recieve the last gift sent in late feb. xmas cards trickle in from early dec to mid march.

sounds like a great idea though.

**cough** cheap bastard **cough**

**cough** cheap bastard **cough**

:) :) :) bastid.............. tell ya what, if you can guarantee me a jetstoaster as a gift i'll join in........dang , imagine me havin 3 of dem bad boys on the counter..... the display of wealth would then become downright vulgar

No Verde. She probably doesn't want to give out her address. Very snobbish of her. I mean what are the odds of her getting stalked. Again this year that is.

Rub the lotion verde, rub the lotion!!

It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Typical man :P December 17th! Are you nuts?

X-mas is on a Monday - x-mas eve is a Sunday - people will find out who they have on what? Dec 17th or 18th? So they go out, or on-line, and purchase a gift and have four or five days to complete the purchasing and shipping process?

Typical man.;)

Typical man :P December 17th! Are you nuts?

X-mas is on a Monday - x-mas eve is a Sunday - people will find out who they have on what? Dec 17th or 18th? So they go out, or on-line, and purchase a gift and have four or five days to complete the purchasing and shipping process?

Typical man.;)

Is it me or is the winkey smiley the work of satan? Smizzy sets this up knowing full well he will receive nothing but grief. He gets blasted in the process. But it is okay because the winkey smiley is here to save the day.

Oh, almost forgot. lol.

Archived