Afo's prediction of Pukes vs Jets

afosomf

1) Brad Smith has a break out game... 7 catches 100 yds

2) Ramsay makes his 1st appearance of year

3) maroney/dillon set a record of rushing attempts and yardage by a duo

4) cindy throws only 15 passes

5) mangini throws a nice left hook into Mumbles chin instead of extending handshake, the crowd goes crazy has tommy hits the stage, please finish GG

6) Oh Yeah the score 38-6.. Sorry Penne hasn't proved to me that he can do anything vs a good team , specially on the road. Our Run D blows and i would expect Mumbles to do less banging this week and more gameplanning.

Simply put we do not have the horses yet and a cold windy day without a legit QB spells doom..

5) mangini throws a nice left hook into Mumbles chin instead of extending handshake, the crowd goes crazy has tommy hits the stage, please finish GG

6) Oh Yeah the score 38-6.. Sorry Penne hasn't proved to me that he can do anything vs a good team , specially on the road. Our Run D blows and i would expect Mumbles to do less banging this week and more gameplanning.

Simply put we do not have the horses yet and a cold windy day without a legit QB spells doom..

I already knew you were a moron.

This post makes it official.

SORRY HATER. NOW YOU SHUT UP.

redforeman.jpg

reforeman.jpg

kiper_mel.jpg

Afo and JetMo --

Not sure if you guys noticed, but the Jets won today. They beat the Pats. If you guys want to fight all we ask is you do it via PM (free) or you can even have the chat room (also free).

Just don't need to read about Jet fans fighting each other. Especially on a day like today. Just put each other on Ignore and be done with this.

Archived