What is wrong with FOX?

ReginaldWalker

I'm in tennessee and I have the steelers/saints game on local channels.. I hate when I watch games on regualr tv when i have the football package.. but like you said. they others are just a waste of time.

stl. and seattle is a pretty good game so far.

lucky bastards :mad:

It really infuriates me that i'm missing a great game for this garbage.

I guess this is their way of forcing u to get sunday ticket.

Well, look at it this way, most of us have a hard time getting Jets games, which you get easily. I had the Chargers-Bengals game on TV, but I was squinting at a tiny screen on my computer the entire time to see the Jets.

Well, look at it this way, most of us have a hard time getting Jets games, which you get easily. I had the Chargers-Bengals game on TV, but I was squinting at a tiny screen on my computer the entire time to see the Jets.

tvuplayer/sopcast lol?

thats what i do to watch the "good" games... too bad no one had the saints game up today though...

tvuplayer/sopcast lol?

thats what i do to watch the "good" games... too bad no one had the saints game up today though...

Yeah sopcast, and a bunch of friends watching the game back in NY. I'm thinking of moving back to NY in a few years just for Jets games, either that or getting DirecTV. DirecTV is probably the smarter decision though. All my friends and family are back out east, and now that I've found GN and TGG, i'm sure at games I'd run into a lot of you guys, but...San Diego has really, really nice weather, attractive women and is just all around a nice city.

Yep, me too. I'll be still be squinting tomorrow. I had the Chargers-Bengals and Eagles-Skins on AFN with Saints-Pitt & Rams-Seahawks in the late games.

Archived