Serve it Up!

Gainzo

Just got home. Hung out with 4H, Garb, Bren, 124 and others... Great people, fun tailgate (apart from the rain) and a very crappy game.

Pats suck! Tom Brady has a noodle arm and Eric Mangini is the best Coach ever. Does that sum it up?

Gainzo you all all right to come here and take it like you know you will get it. The Jets and Pats hopefully will be a competitive race to the end -with the Jets winning first place of course.

If the AFCE comes down to the Jets and Pats I may just jump off a bridge. Then again the way the Pats have played the past 2 weeks they deserve to lose.

Can you tell I'm a touch bitter!

I thought it was a GREAT game.

Glad your tailgate was fun though Gainzo.

The tailgate is always fun. Bren & 124 were very hung over. 4H held it together and of course Garb was her normal lovely self.

My brother? Not so much!

The tailgate is always fun. Bren & 124 were very hung over. 4H held it together and of course Garb was her normal lovely self.

My brother? Not so much!

Those are all good people to hang out with- I am sure you guys and girls had a blast-crappy weather and all.

a few F words out of garbie 2day perhaps

A few? I was spewing profanties like no tomorrow. It was ugly!

The worst thing was that my mate who sits in front of me brought a Jets fan.

Who in their right mind would bring a Jets fan to the game..........? I'm sorry that would be me!

A few? I was spewing profanties like no tomorrow. It was ugly!

The worst thing was that my mate who sits in front of me brought a Jets fan.

Who in their right mind would bring a Jets fan to the game..........? I'm sorry that would be me!

he must have had a ball

he must have had a ball

He did.

Funny thing was that he knew he was out numbered so he was quiet until the final drive when the Jets took care of the Pats and then he was yelling and screaming. Good bloke.

I would have done the same thing. I sit 9 rows from the field so he knew he was deep in the heart of season ticket holders!

I'm right here....:) Got home about 45 minutes ago.

Pats deserved to lose todays game. The better team won, period. The Jets dominated on both sides of the line, period.

A shout out to my ticket connection - Gainzo - REAL nice having seats underneath an over-hang. Dry as a church mouse in the navity scene hay. Nancy and I THANK YOU!

BTW - I congratulated every Jets fan I saw on a well deserved victory. Garbie don't play the sore loser game. ;)

Congratulations, Jets fans.

I'm right here....:) Got home about 45 minutes ago.

Pats deserved to lose todays game. The better team won, period. The Jets dominated on both sides of the line, period.

A shout out to my ticket connection - Gainzo - REAL nice having seats underneath an over-hang. Dry as a church mouse in the navity scene hay. Nancy and I THANK YOU!

BTW - I congratulated every Jets fan I saw on a well deserved victory. Garbie don't play the sore loser game. ;)

Congratulations, Jets fans.

The refs did all they could to keep you in it, Garbo.

You werent trolling when you came on here two weeks ago and starting ranting about the Jets sucking?

Troll

I throw the occasional barb at the Jets, but that is it. You know I don't troll. C'mon mate, you are better than that.

Want to put a wager on the BC/Miami game on Thanksgiving?

I throw the occasional barb at the Jets, but that is it. You know I don't troll. C'mon mate, you are better than that.

Want to put a wager on the BC/Miami game on Thanksgiving?

Occasional barb. LOL

Here's a stat: BC has never beaten UM since the Hail Flutie. NEVER!

Unfortunately, that streak is about to come to an end.

Archived