To My Fellow DaBEARZ Fans....

Guitarzan-54

You Bears fans are ridiculous. You come on here ragging on our team and in general being retarded, and when we send it back to you guys you start whining and taking it to a personal level. What, you expected us to sit here and let you mock us? Jesus christ, I knew that Chicago was full of stupid people, but I thought there was some MINIMUM level of common sense there.

Of course our mods invited you. They do that for pretty much every team we play. It's done in the hopes that we get a few posters with some intelligence and common sense. It doesn't mean you're going to be treated differently than anyone else. You earn your spot here at JN, we don't give it to you.

Alright, you insipid piece of f*ck. Time to step up and earn my spot, the serphnx way: Through blatant hypocrisy! Chicago is full of stupid people? You're in f*cking La Jolla, douchebag! The only thing getting through to your drug-addled brain is UV rays. And feel free to talk all the sh*t you want about the Bears. It's not going to stop them from going Timothy Treadwell on your ass come Sunday.

Hey, guys....we came here invited. And as such, please maintain the same level of respect for fellow Football Bretheren,

that we expect on our site.

If a rival poster wants to post:

Jesus christ, I knew that Chicago was full of stupid people, but I thought there was some MINIMUM level of common sense there.

....keep in mind that this is their board....invited or not.

It is totally uncool to reply with:

Alright, you insipid piece of f*ck.

The above poster didn't make a personal attack, as such. He stated that "Chicago is full of stupid people".

As is New York. Trust me....Born and raised on Long Island (Amityville/Levittown).

If this poster, is in fact, an "insipid piece of f*ck"....then I would assume that there are many others here that know this.

No reason to point out the obvious.

...just like, when you're Number #1, in the NFC, and TWO GAMES IN FRONT OF THE CLOSEST CONTENDER

....there is no reason to smack & gloat.

We know we're good. And they know they're good.

But, they also know that they're not GOOD ENOUGH. And it scares the hell out of them. 4_6_200v[1].gif

There's no need to be pushing it in their face. ....(BEARS--->3_7_9v[1].gif<---JETS)

You don't hear the BEARS talking BS.

They take their rivals out to diner, and then they just come out and get the job done. PERIOD.

(Hell....they even took the PHINS out to diner....before they had us for lunch!....LOL!!!)

Then they just go home, and focus on the next opponent.

That's CLASS.

We could all learn something from that.

Let's keep the smack friendly, and respectful, on another Rivals' Fan Site.

...no matter how bad they give it to us.

GO BEARS!!!!!...wearedabearz.gif......number1.gif.....bearzfull.gif

....and ALWAYS Remember......1016455694efbb86d.gif......bpackerssmilie.gif

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!!....

:yahoo:

BEARS 31 - JETS 28

good post 54 & thanks for the green light on bashing you guys while you're here you. serphnx has been the sites pr guy for quite some time & max is presently reviewing his file for a raise most likly. he is quite the ambassador for jetnation don't you think?

mostly good people here & I gotta say your site is great (thanks mostly to urlsgirl) we'll keep tissues handy for you guys sunday though

To be fair, I would never have posted what I did if it wasn't for other Bears fan's posts before me that invoked that post. So starting with my defensive post up there really isn't the most accurate thing to do, in fact, it kind of borders on libel.

Regardless, most of your post rings true. If you treat us with respect we will reply in kind. A lot of the posts so far have been trolling, and most boards will ban you for it. Trust us, we've gone to Chiefs and Phins boards and they ban us for much less.

To be fair, I would never have posted what I did if it wasn't for other Bears fan's posts before me that invoked that post. So starting with my defensive post up there really isn't the most accurate thing to do, in fact, it kind of borders on libel.

Regardless, most of your post rings true. If you treat us with respect we will reply in kind. A lot of the posts so far have been trolling, and most boards will ban you for it. Trust us, we've gone to Chiefs and Phins boards and they ban us for much less.

Bro....in case you didn't get the context of my post...it wasn't you that I was posting to.

I.E., "To My Fellow DaBearz Fans".

And, you guys certainly have every right to defend yourself, and this great board.

Hence....the reason that I asked for DaBearz visitors to back off if provoked.

And NOT respond with:

Alright, you insipid piece of f*ck.

In my opinion....there is NO call for that horse sh*t on a Rival Fans' Message Board.

Keep in mind that you are NOT only getting hits from DaBearz.com. So don't think that

all BEARS posters are coming from the same site. They are not.

There are names that I have never seen before. And alot that I have.

Most do not intend to start off by pissing someone off....and some do.

And, when you come back with a general blanket statement like:

Jesus christ, I knew that Chicago was full of stupid people, but I thought there was some MINIMUM level of common sense there.

Well, then you have to realize that you probably attacked someone that was never even part of

the provocation that made you write that.

...and of course, they're gonna fire back.

You couldn't get me to lower my level of respect for another poster, rival or not, to that degree.

(Although, I will defend myself also, if provoked)

And, I just pleaded that others follow suit.

Show R-E-S-P-E-C-T on another Rival Fan Site. That's all.

You wouldn't speak that way to someone that just invited you into their home.

And, most of us appreciate the invite, as we would hope that you would also except ours.

We don't tolorate personal attacks on fellow posters, on our board. And, I don't expect you guys to either.

Rivals or not....when the wistle blows...We are ALL Bretheren of the SAME GREAT GAME!

COME ON, SUNDAY!!!!.....:yahoo:

BEARS / JETS...!!!!! THIS IS FOOTBALL, BABY!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally invited these Bears fans from 2 different sites. they don't all represent DaBearz.com(whom showed me lots of love there this week).

We don't tolerate name calling by anybody. I would expect them to be showed a little respect since I invited them here and you guys know damn well we will demand the same treatment for you guys. So knock off the childish BS please & talk football or I will punch you in the liver!

Bro....in case you didn't get the context of my post...it wasn't you that I was posting to.

I.E., "To My Fellow DaBearz Fans".

And, you guys certainly have every right to defend yourself, and this great board.

Hence....the reason that I asked for DaBearz visitors to back off if provoked.

And NOT respond with:

In my opinion....there is NO call for that horse sh*t on a Rival Fans' Message Board.

Keep in mind that you are NOT only getting hits from DaBearz.com. So don't think that

all BEARS posters are coming from the same site. They are not.

There are names that I have never seen before. And alot that I have.

Most do not intend to start off by pissing someone off....and some do.

And, when you come back with a general blanket statement like:

Well, then you have to realize that you probably attacked someone that was never even part of

the provocation that made you write that.

...and of course, they're gonna fire back.

You couldn't get me to lower my level of respect for another poster, rival or not, to that degree.

(Although, I will defend myself also, if provoked)

And, I just pleaded that others follow suit.

Show R-E-S-P-E-C-T on another Rival Fan Site. That's all.

You wouldn't speak that way to someone that just invited you into their home.

And, most of us appreciate the invite, as we would hope that you would also except ours.

We don't tolorate personal attacks on fellow posters, on our board. And, I don't expect you guys to either.

Rivals or not....when the wistle blows...We are ALL Bretheren of the SAME GREAT GAME!

COME ON, SUNDAY!!!!.....:yahoo:

BEARS / JETS...!!!!! THIS IS FOOTBALL, BABY!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that's true. It's kind of a big cycle, people respond to each other and then we get a big firestorm, and then the people that started it all pull a Serbia and nobody knows where they went to.

It looks like things are cooling down now though, and we're getting good football discussions going now.

Yeah, that's true. It's kind of a big cycle, people respond to each other and then we get a big firestorm, and then the people that started it all pull a Serbia and nobody knows where they went to.

It looks like things are cooling down now though, and we're getting good football discussions going now.

It doesn't take long to clear out the hosers.

And then, those that are really into the game, are those that remain.

hmmmmm....I should get into that poetry thread....36_11_6[1].gif

10164555e25a6260f.gif.....1016455638259b2b4.gif......YEAH, BABY!!!!!!......:yahoo:

cheer3.gifcheer.gifcheer2.gifcheer.gifcheer3.gif

Archived