Rutgers on national TV again

JetCane

Sat at Cincy espn @ 7:45.

The Scarlett Knights are ony a 7 pt. favorite, and this game is not a gimme.

They must guard against the proverbial letdown game, and not be caught looking ahead to WVU and overlook the Bearcats.

Here's my good luck! Go RU! smilie:

:cheers:

They must guard against the proverbial letdown game, and not be caught looking ahead to WVU and overlook the Bearcats.

Even though I went to the cuse I am pulling for these guys, hard not to. Btw, Cincy has been playing teams very tough in the big east this year, not a gimmie by any stretch.

Even though I went to the cuse I am pulling for these guys, hard not to. Btw, Cincy has been playing teams very tough in the big east this year, not a gimmie by any stretch.

Very scary game, and the Cuse has improved this year as well.

Drop by the RU flag for some bourbon shots sunday.

16H. Bring Tie Guy and Conan, or I'll come get yiz on my trip to fill the creek.

Give a holler on your way to the creek, I'll have the dewar's ready.

Totally confused posters, I think Tabor tailgates in 5G although I'm really hungover and have no clue.

NO GAME for RU is a gimme. They do not play blow out type of football. It may happen from time to time, but they aren't a powerhouse that just blows out every little opponent.

owe you money? nah you were one of the RU fans scared to bet me ha ha where are we meeting up in GB on Sat? can we pin something up?
I'm looking at Boston's or Smokey Bones. The time of the Rutgers game might not be announced until the week before, so as of now stay tuned(TBA).

Not smokey bones in Boca, that place ROCKS! Fresh fried donuts . . . they had me at fried.
It's a chain apparently. I dropped in at the one in Albany in between scrimmage sessions and the BBQ was outstanding. Lots of TV's with sound boxes at every table.

Archived