I Saw The Jets Today

jetsrule128

ok laugh all you want i was a peeping tom i admit i was in the bushes looking over the fence

my 1 pm class was canceled so i decided to head over to hofstra

so i was watching for 20 minutes(to be honest they did not do much) i can not spoil anything even if i was a bears spy

then this guy came over and told me i could not be there .so i said i am sorry and left.

he told me to call steve yarnell if i want a pass to watch

so that is my story

ok laugh all you want i was a peeping tom i admit i was in the bushes looking over the fence

so i was watching for 20 minutes(to be honest they did not do much) i can not spoil anything even if i was a bears spy

then this guy came over and told me i could not be there .so i said i am sorry and left.

so that is my story

pretty cool 128-I wish I was right there with ya bro.I really envy you guys up that way that can make the Jets feel like a hometown team...I used to love when the Yankees had spring training in Fort Lauderdale and we'd go and watch games in this tiny park-it felt like they were a local team then...

so that is my story

Were you peeping at the practice field or the showers? That may explain why you were asked to leave.

i think ramsey was taking snaps the part i saw

hey can someone post this on ji and tgg i would love to see there responce

i can see it now "jr128 he is messed up"

You want them to think that you're messed up?

By the way, Cane said that because you spelled "allowed" wrong, not because he thought you were not quiet ;)

You want them to think that you're messed up?

By the way, Cane said that because you spelled "allowed" wrong, not because he thought you were not quiet ;)

oh **** i just noticed that lol i suck at spelling such a easy word also

no they hate me at those 2 websites

they already know i am messed up

Archived