Anyone hear this rumor about Tom Brady?

Maxman

Eh, let 'em have their fun, PFSIKH. In typical New York Fandom Fashion, they puff their "bully-bully" chests out during the up-turn of their roller-coaster ride....and then they put their heads up their collective arses when they go down. We've seen it all before.

Eh, let 'em have their fun, PFSIKH. In typical New York Fandom Fashion, they puff their "bully-bully" chests out during the up-turn of their roller-coaster ride....and then they put their heads up their collective arses when they go down. We've seen it all before.

Coming from a red sox fan this is pretty damn funny!

Coming from a red sox fan this is pretty damn funny!

Newflash: I'm a luke-warm Sox fan; meaning I don't care all that much - regardless of WS Championships (rare :) ) or falling, consistently, to the Evil Empire. Screw 'em, my heart belongs to my Patsies.

Newflash: I'm a luke-warm Sox fan; meaning I don't care all that much - regardless of WS Championships (rare :) ) or falling, consistently, to the Evil Empire. Screw 'em, my heart belongs to my Patsies.

well currently you're true love is ripping your heart out. time for a new love maybe? someone who is goin places?we got room on the wagon for ya ;)

well currently you're true love is ripping your heart out. time for a new love maybe? someone who is goin places?we got room on the wagon for ya ;)

Dream on JW.

We still have a young team. I am more willing to bet the Jets game was a wake-up call to the Patriots then a sign of the end.

Archived