Anyone hear this rumor about Tom Brady?

Maxman

Not sure if this is bogus or not. A friend just called me and he knows someone who works with Brady's Cousin. Anyhow this guy has connections and has not been wrong yet.

He tells me that Brady is indeed hurt. The pounding he took during the Jet game has left him doubtful for this weekend game. Belly won't admit it but their internal injury report reads:

Tom Brady, Doubtful -- Bruised Ovaries

Not sure if this is bogus or not. A friend just called me and he knows someone who works with Brady's Cousin. Anyhow this guy has connections and has not been wrong yet.

He tells me that Brady is indeed hurt. The pounding he took during the Jet game has left him doubtful for this weekend game. Belly won't admit it but their internal injury report reads:

I heard it was a perforated sphincter. Check your sources.

I heard he pulled a fallopian tube.

Nice, ,and my ESPN thread about Brady hurt gets deleted,,nice

What I heard was that he originally injured his ribs the week before the jet game. Then on the final play of the game, his ribs went from bad to worse

the Pat organization is keeping this injury under wraps...this was a brief radio sports report on Monday morning here in NYC. Don't be surpirsed if you see Testy being the QB late in the game this week.

Why was your thread deleted?

What did I miss?

who knows,, it was a Borat takeoff,,

I said in title 'ESPN Reporting Brady Hurt', then when you opened it had a picture of Borat saying 'NOT'. actually a hell of alot funnier than this thread to be quite honest..

But Max's good thread stays, ,go figure... :P

I said in title 'ESPN Reporting Brady Hurt', then when you opened it had a picture of Borat saying 'NOT'. actually a hell of alot funnier than this thread to be quite honest..

That is what you get when you own the website -total control like a fill in the blank______

Maybe they were trying to save you from being embarrassed by posting such lame crap.

Geez. Try to do a guy a favor and he whines about it.

Ummm Nobody called Brady gay. Max just inferred he was a tranny...Big difference..Ask TX.

Technical point I know but Transsexuals don't actually have ovaries but Max' joke was still pretty funny.

TX,

Tom Brady gay jokes are in the category of "Funny always". Don't ask me why it just is that way. Funny always a bit like the way that "Did you hear how TX got banned for JI?" is funny always.

So I missed the big TX comeback over there.... I feel a bit like the guy who missed out on the season finale of <fill in your favorite show>. So how did it go? Was it a sneak in the back door and pretend like you never made a reentrance kinda thing? Or was it more like the Jimmy Swaggart "I have sinned against you Lord" tearful coming to jesus moment? Except of course with you I know the moment would be sincere whereas old Jimmy... well he may have been being a little less than honest.

This week's moment of irony.

Tex's detractors say he use the same insults/jokes over and over.

Yet, there are 499 threads with some form of Brady is gay on this site.

:confused:

Misuse of the word irony...

More like coincidental or hypocritical.

Archived