Cedric Houston returns

faba

I was a little surprised to see him back into the rotation. Seems like Barlow off his best effort got less work - did anyone else question this?

I like the change a lot myself. I think houston has more burst & potential for breaking the big one. I am actually pretty excited about the leon, houston combo.

barlow is a good redzone player but from what I see, houston drives his legs for all he's worth. he fights for every yd he gains and can be just as tough on the shortyardage plays. if our passing game gets on track, I see much success on the ground with the 2 young guns.

I was a little surprised to see him back into the rotation. Seems like Barlow off his best effort got less work - did anyone else question this?

It should be Houston and Washington from here on out. Houston hits holes HARD EVERY TIME. That's why he was the only one of the three with any type of success yesterday.

Barlow was dancing too much yesterday.

Chicago was too quik for Leon to bounce outside.

It should be Houston and Washington from here on out. Houston hits holes HARD EVERY TIME. That's why he was the only one of the three with any type of success yesterday.

Barlow was dancing too much yesterday.

Chicago was too quik for Leon to bounce outside.

Leon did better early on when he ran north-south between the tackles. They shouldn't have gone away from that.

Leon did better early on when he ran north-south between the tackles. They shouldn't have gone away from that.

other than the int the whole 1st half was well played by cedric,leon & chad imo.

leon did a really good job of picking up blitzers as well. I think they're gonna be a good tandem for the rest of the season.

I liked Houston all along- go back and track my posts going back to last year's draft- we need the young legs to spark us. My point was Barlow was coming off his best game though for us.

I tracked your posts ... wow..... you have been bashing me for a long time ;)

when you sat treat others, do mean other than joewilly?

there's a lot to like about the jets. I am totally impressed with the d these days and leon can run hard up the gut as well as bounce outside. that pitchout where he barely got tripped up by the end was very close to being a big play. Houston runs H-A-R-D no question. These 2 guys work for me.

indy, pats bears? we did well against good teams in a year of finding our feet.

Archived