JetNation Week 11 Report Card

Maxman

You can give everyone passing grades except Pennignton and Nugent (and Coleman on one play). Defensively the Jets did what had to be done to win. And their offense was okay, but for the QB. It's clear the Mangini has no confidence at all in Nugent, and given his lousy work you can't really blame him. You hold the best team on paper in the NFC to 10 points you should win. If it's one thing we learned last year especially it is you have to score points to win. Pennington did nothing good.

Again, I stress-Pennington is smart and good guy. but his physical limitations are now killing this team. The defense has their act together. The offense is hamstrung because defenses know the whole game is within 6 yards of the LOS.

When it was Hackett, his playcalling was bad, when it was Dinger, his offensive scheme was stupid, then it was Herm's fault for being too conservative. Now it is Mangini and Schotty's fault. Right, it has nothing to do with the guy taking the snaps.

Yeah because Chad calls for 23 1st half runs to 10 passes.:eek:

You can give everyone passing grades except Pennignton and Nugent (and Coleman on one play).

Ohhhh, you mean THE play. I wonder if I can visit his room and slap him around a little. Yes, I know why we lost. Yes, I'm cranky. But HolySmokessonofab*tch, Chicago may as well have giftwrapped the game for us. They kept trying to push it on us, but we were gracious and kept refusing. And they say New Yorkers are rude.

Archived