18B tailgate

Brenjetsfan

I just wanted to give a GET WELL to one of my fellow friend/tailgator at 18B.

For those of you that have been to my tailgate an met my friends.....yesterday after the game we had a freak accident at 18B. Mike BELLY (Nellies brother)...Bellys plumbing was tossing the JETS TOSS game we have an while backing up tripped an fell into a folding table which was being disabled, and his face was cut from his lip to just about his ear. He was rushed by ambulance to hospital an is now doing much better after surgery. I just wanted to WISH him well an thoughts an prayers are with him...He said "I WILL be at the BILLS game on the 10th!" True die hard JET FAN.....

Get well Mike!!!

For those of you that have been to my tailgate an met my friends.....yesterday after the game we had a freak accident at 18B. Mike BELLY (Nellies brother)...Bellys plumbing was tossing the JETS TOSS game we have an while backing up tripped an fell into a folding table which was being disabled, and his face was cut from his lip to just about his ear. He was rushed by ambulance to hospital an is now doing much better after surgery. I just wanted to WISH him well an thoughts an prayers are with him...He said "I WILL be at the BILLS game on the 10th!" True die hard JET FAN.....

Get well Mike!!!

OUCH! Hope he gets himself a good plastic surgeon. That sounds like a nasty scar. Good luck!!!

Bren -

Sounds like you get pretty crazy at your tailgate. Can't blame you after getting a win! I

hope that BELLY is okay and recovers quickly. You may have to take the tailgate to him next time.

JD

Get well Mike!!!

Which him well for me Brenda ,I was caught a little off guard as I passed through the tailgate after the game ended and saw everything but the tv broken down already ,Ithought maybe your crew bailed early to beat traffic which i never see , I hope he recovers well & i`ll see him at the buff. game..

Thats a shame...hope all turns out well

was good seeing you all again, c-ya at Christmas

Missed out on seeing you man. Stopped by the 11C tailgate at about 10, 1015 and nobody was there to be found so I went by Tyson till 1115 then came back, hung with a few buddies and went in at 1215. Sorry I missed ya.

Missed out on seeing you man. Stopped by the 11C tailgate at about 10, 1015 and nobody was there to be found so I went by Tyson till 1115 then came back, hung with a few buddies and went in at 1215. Sorry I missed ya.

I walked up at 10:30 and the Harley guys yelled at me for inviting people over and then not being around when they got there. One thing you need to know about me. I will ALWAYS be late.

Archived