Coach Mangini

glenn212

Is this guy a good coach or what..Last three weeks we look like a serious contender..Coaching makes a big difference in the NFL..I'm so freakin pysched we are playing meaningful ball in Dec..Good thing the Jet players didn't listen to the "experts". The only expert they needed was Mangini..Go Jets

Is this guy a good coach or what..Last three weeks we look like a serious contender..Coaching makes a big difference in the NFL..I'm so freakin pysched we are playing meaningful ball in Dec..Good thing the Jet players didn't listen to the "experts". The only expert they needed was Mangini..Go Jets

discuss please

He is not forthcoming about injuries and wouldnt even tell the media who the starting QB was during tc. He is working the players too hard and not everyone is thrilled with Camp Mangini. He has installed a 3-4 scheme with 4-3 players and starts a QB with a twice surgically repaired arm. He doesnt throw people under the bus and he walks funny. He'll never last.

He is not forthcoming about injuries and wouldnt even tell the media who the starting QB was during tc. He is working the players too hard and not everyone is thrilled with Camp Mangini. He has installed a 3-4 scheme with 4-3 players and starts a QB with a twice surgically repaired arm. He doesnt throw people under the bus and he walks funny. He'll never last.

Jetcane just nailed it.

Your not happy with mangini?!

I think he's amazing. Look where he brought us. You need to work hard in football... it's not an easy sport. Maybe Clemens isn't ready. Only the coaches would know, we shouldn't be the ones making desicions on wether clemens is ready to play in the NFL.

Your not happy with mangini?!

I think he's amazing. Look where he brought us.

He is joking.

Cane great post though. Mark Canny from the Post -- gotta laugh at the DBrick incident now. Canny wanted to make a big deal out of that.

You know what? The fans judge the coaches based on the games. Nothing else. And Magini's grades are good.

He is joking.

Cane great post though. Mark Canny from the Post -- gotta laugh at the DBrick incident now. Canny wanted to make a big deal out of that.

You know what? The fans judge the coaches based on the games. Nothing else. And Magini's grades are good.

What impresses me the most about Mangini and his coaching staff, is how they get everybody on the roster involved. Everybody gets an opportunity. Even the rookies. And the team benefits overall.

What impresses me the most about Mangini and his coaching staff, is how they get everybody on the roster involved. Everybody gets an opportunity. Even the rookies. And the team benefits overall.

Very good point.

Mangini places value on each and every roster spot week in and week out.

Each player is there for a reason.

It's refreshing.

He is joking.

Yes, I was being facetious as usual.

Gracias, Maxine

He plays people based on talent, not who is cool or a veteran.

Would Cotchery be a starter if Reverend BBQ was still coach?

Well put

Though "Reverend BBQ" did start Miller and Mangini is starting... "poteat"???

That said, it just proves he is not predictable which is great for a football team.

he did throw rhodes under the bus for teh penguin dance

He plays people based on talent, not who is cool or a veteran.

Would Cotchery be a starter if Reverend BBQ was still coach?

freakin A..keep all those guys on their toes..perform or you sit..people always work harder if you job is on the line. in any business

Archived