Dolphins vs Patriots - Can it happen?

BwanaZulia

oh just to answer this one-this'll be 5 straight no playoff seasons BZ

Crashinjet already answered that by saying, "several." Oh... wait a minute... that's not a real answer. That answer screams, "DAMN! I'm in over my head. I know nothing about football or my own team's stats. I got caught in a trash talking lie. I'd better run to my 4th period math class before I get detention."

Crashinjet already answered that by saying, "several." Oh... wait a minute... that's not a real answer. That answer screams, "DAMN! I'm in over my head. I know nothing about football or my own team's stats. I got caught in a trash talking lie. I'd better run to my 4th period math class before I get detention."

rolf...that was a good one...

Was Bates a Dolphins Head Coach? YES

What? Do you actually think about what you post? The Phins are no threat to the Jets. In no scenario do the Dolphins overtake the Jets for a WC spot. 9-7 IS NOT going to make the playoffs.

I believe your clown team made the playoffs in 2001 with a record of 9-7, thanks to Wanny's melt down in evil Patsy land.

NEVER say NEVER!!!!!

ouch dude just ripping there hearts out..........keep it up.lol

and kind of enjoying it I must say....hey you wanna come to OUR house and talk smack-when your team SUCKS? Hey anybody else happen to notice the disposition of our rival fans since we're playing better than both of them lately?Kinda sucks don't it guys?I mean w/o Herman Edwards coaching us and all

I believe your clown team made the playoffs in 2001 with a record of 9-7, thanks to Wanny's melt down in evil Patsy land.

NEVER say NEVER!!!!!

I never say never... till I talk about the Phins in the Playoffs this year.

DW10: How can a team picked to go to the Super Bowl not break .500?

BZ

NEVER say NEVER!!!!!

That was 2001..not 2006

Let me break it down, real simple for you.

As of right now this is the seedings;

Indy

SD

Balt

NE

Cincy 7-5

Jax 7-5

NYJ 7-5

DEN 7-5

In order for Miami to make the playoffs is for all 4 7-5 teams to go 1-3 the rest of the year.

Fat Chance

Yo, yo, yo 16 g money dawg. What ya know about da playoffs biatch. Straight out da hood homie. DAMN. Yo dawg, you got me good. OHHHH SNAPPPPP.

I am well aware of my teams playoff record, I just prefer not to think about the fact that the Dolphins have not been in so long.

Yo, yo, yo 16 g money dawg. What ya know about da playoffs biatch. Straight out da hood homie. DAMN. Yo dawg, you got me good. OHHHH SNAPPPPP.

I am well aware of my teams playoff record, I just prefer not to think about the fact that the Dolphins have not been in so long.

yo yo yo you racist or something in his post was he like yo dawg no he wasnt just responding to your post ok if you cant respond like a normal person just dont respond...

That was 2001..not 2006

Indy

SD

Balt

NE

Cincy 7-5

Jax 7-5

NYJ 7-5

DEN 7-5

In order for Miami to make the playoffs is for all 4 7-5 teams to go 1-3 the rest of the year.

Fat Chance

That's actually not too unrealistic. I think it can be done. It can happen. You never know. This IS the season of giving and maybe the football Gods are thinking of GIVING me a little extra special christmas treat. You NEVER EVER EVER EVER know. Until we are mathematically eliminates, I will believe that we're going all the way.

That was 2001..not 2006

Indy

SD

Balt

NE

Cincy 7-5

Jax 7-5

NYJ 7-5

DEN 7-5

Fat Chance

According to espn this morning if the season ended right now the jets and bengals would be in, I don't think the head-to-head with jax is the first tiebreaker because they are not in our division (but I'm not sure).

yo yo yo you racist or something in his post was he like yo dawg no he wasnt just responding to your post ok if you cant respond like a normal person just dont respond...

I thought it was kinda funny. Are you really bring race into this??? You're kidding, right?

That's actually not too unrealistic. I think it can be done. It can happen. You never know. This IS the season of giving and maybe the football Gods are thinking of GIVING me a little extra special christmas treat. You NEVER EVER EVER EVER know. Until we are mathematically eliminates, I will believe that we're going all the way.

what IS unrealistic is your thinking dude

lol...just let reality take over it will be ok...

I never say never... till I talk about the Phins in the Playoffs this year.

DW10: How can a team picked to go to the Super Bowl not break .500?

BZ

And with them stinkin' up the joint until november again this year, there will be talk yet again about the fins and superbowl next year, it is a vicious cycle, and I am not gonna lie,

i effin' love it!

:character42:

Archived