Hello all

Devin

Smizzy invited me here from Billszone.com.

Look forward to the game this week, you guys are playing in top form. As a big time draft fanatic I was quite impressed with what Mangini and co. did this year. I drafted both Brick and Mangold in a sim league I help run so I am happy seeing them flourish.

Generally the Jets and Bills always play each other very well, hopefully this week is no exception.

Look forward to the game!

Look forward to the game this week, you guys are playing in top form. As a big time draft fanatic I was quite impressed with what Mangini and co. did this year. I drafted both Brick and Mangold in a sim league I help run so I am happy seeing them flourish.

Generally the Jets and Bills always play each other very well, hopefully this week is no exception.

Welcome to JN!!!

It should be a very tough game....How has JP been playing???

Welcome to JN!!!

It should be a very tough game....How has JP been playing???

lol tough to tell honestly. I am pretty hard on JP, I feel like while he didnt necessarily need a "break out year" I wanted to see a lot of improvment over last year.

Athletically JP has it all, its the more important mental part he struggles with. The first half of the season we played very conservative. The few games we did open up he was pretty mistake prone. Accurracy has been an issue as well, the guy can throw the ball a mile but often its to the other team.

After the bye he gradually played better each week til the Texans game where he broke out. Granted it was the Texans.

He played great ball against the Jags then it was back to reality against the Chargers. For 3 quarters against the Chargers JP couldnt do a friggin thing.

Truthfully I dont know what to expect from him week to week. I like the kid, and want him to succeed but hes so sporadic its tough to tell what to expect.

Ultimatley he has improved, albeit very slowly. JP will probably be here next year, if he continues to improve i think next season will be a bit less painful.

Welcome Devin, and make sure to tell your friends about the webcam show with the girls of Jetnation every night at 11pm.

welcome to Da Nation Devin-I like how the Bills are still playing hard every week-should be a tough game-I don't like 4:15 PM games though...

Thats the largest difference.

Mularkey was such a tool. The team plays as a team and doesnt quit. We have taken some tough teams for all 4 quarters. We seem to be playing a complete 4 quarters now which is nice to see.

lol tough to tell honestly. I am pretty hard on JP, I feel like while he didnt necessarily need a "break out year" I wanted to see a lot of improvment over last year.

Athletically JP has it all, its the more important mental part he struggles with. The first half of the season we played very conservative. The few games we did open up he was pretty mistake prone. Accurracy has been an issue as well, the guy can throw the ball a mile but often its to the other team.

After the bye he gradually played better each week til the Texans game where he broke out. Granted it was the Texans.

He played great ball against the Jags then it was back to reality against the Chargers. For 3 quarters against the Chargers JP couldnt do a friggin thing.

Truthfully I dont know what to expect from him week to week. I like the kid, and want him to succeed but hes so sporadic its tough to tell what to expect.

Ultimatley he has improved, albeit very slowly. JP will probably be here next year, if he continues to improve i think next season will be a bit less painful.

Thanks for the in-depth info;)

It is his first full year starting(Growing pains)..he did make some sweet thread the needle passes on the Jets up in Buffalo in September..he's just a little inconsistent..kind of like(Pennington);)

Archived