REPUTATION IS ON THIS SITE NOW

BP

• 1 year later...
I'll rep your bump, but I have to say that I guess it was the deleted posts I was looking for because five pages of you and 'cane calling each other ghey and whiny was not as cool as I remembered. There was a nice little rant by Max though.

I'm laughing because me and Cane are buddy's now, and he has fully embraced the rep system. he has been assimilated. :)

I've seen this on other boards. I expect the novelty to wear off, soon.

One year later and you should read the reputation logs! Sadly I don't think it has worn off! :cheers:

Going to be upgrading the board soon. When I do you will be able to leave rep comments right on peoples profile pages. Yeah, that will be fun -- haha. World War III anyone?

ah yes virginia, there is a hannukah harry

( yeah i know it is suppose to be "santa claus" ...but what can i say... we "chosen ones" deserve some love tooo... and C.H. as we call him does that.... you havent had true bliss until you have found a potato latke in your hannukah bootie...) :baby:

yeah, this year it was proved that hannukah rep exists

One year later and you should read the reputation logs! Sadly I don't think it has worn off! :cheers:

Going to be upgrading the board soon. When I do you will be able to leave rep comments right on peoples profile pages. Yeah, that will be fun -- haha. World War III anyone?

I saw this on another site. It gets ugly. :)

you have other people seeing the rep someone left someone else and jumping into the neg war with "don't neg my homey!" or something like that.

Cane -- I deleted the picture of the finger thing last night. Unfortunately I didn't see it until then. The funny thing about a message board is, the real world doesn't stop. So occassionally I have other things to do. http://www.jetnation.com/forums/usercp.php That is where you can re-enable the pictures or set your preferences.

You complained a lot over the summer about the Pats fans. I didn't ban them. People are now complaining a lot over several Jets fans. They want Jets fans banned as well. Let's just create a witch hunt committee and we can ban anyone that doesn't act or think like us. Cane, I have gotten complaints about you. From other Jets fans. Did I ever talk to you about it -- no. So pardon me for ignoring this crap. You guys are all adults. I am not the one to settle each of these differences. I can honestly say that I have had requests for between 50 and 70 people to be banned at one time or another. For the most part we ignored them all. If that makes me out to be some sort of ahole then so be it.

This is the part that I love. You disagree with the rep points. So it is juvenille. Several people requested it. So I put it out there. If you don't like rep points, why do you have to jump into the thread and post about it. Seems like that is doing nothing but stirring the pot which is what you have complained about so often. But I am sick and ****ing tired of getting complaints about every God Damn thing we do here. With the amount of complaints we get, with the amount of fighting that the men do here it is not worth it. The women on board here, they never complain. I swear my next site is going to be a feminine hygene products website.

Maybe the answer is banning people. I will just ban everyone that doesn't agree with me. That sounds like a pretty ****ing good plan. Let's see, I did the Adopt A Family thing and the people that donated are all safe since this site is all about the mother ****ing money. RIGHT SENIOR??????? I am a money grubbing whore according to one of the Jets fans that you say I chased away. I love the way he yelled at me in front of my 7 year old daughter btw. That move was all class.

This is bull****. The entire thing is bull****. Now I see why no other Webmasters post on their own board. Because of bull**** like this. Sorry to rant guys. To everyone that posts here and never creates a problem, that just deals with opposing view points themselves I say thank you. And I am sorry -- this tirade is not launched at you.

But maybe -- just maybe, some of us are not concerned with who is on what side of the Chad Pennington debate. Because in the grand scheme of life, football is a game. And everyone who has fought and complained -- about words on a message board...well maybe they should just take a step back and look at what is really important.

This is a free site. Is every decision made here the right one? No. Do we try our best to do what we think is right? Yes. But it is just so frustrating. The reported posts, the fighting, people PMing me telling me who to ban. I even got yelled at when it took 2 days to correct a VBookie payout. What we do here on a FREE site is amazing. It is like a machine. But there is this sense of entitlement here that is getting out of control.

I guess it was a stupid plan. Build a free community, free tailgate etc. Because all I get in return is **** on. Again -- this is not aimed at everyone. So sorry to those innocent bystanders.

hey Max, just letting you know that I would put this in my sig too but it's kinda big you know.

:P seeing this stuff for the first time now.