Tv coverage in Ontario...

ladyJET2280

First off I would like to introduce myself...I am new here and have been a huge Jet fan since when I was 7. My first sporting event was football.

:confused: Anyways, I have to say I hate the tv coverage I get up in Ontario...Everytime there is a chance to watch the Jet game they have to put on the boring Bills game on (except for last week) tv. I wish more Jet games were shown up here.

What is up with that? Even on FOX there was a chance to see the Jets and Bears game but of course they couldnt show it because you need DIRECT tv. Come on, there should be more variety of games on tv esp the Jets..

Thats my rant....:box:

I get Global Toronto out here on HD.

They carried the Jets last week.

We also get Detroit and Seattle channels, but rarely are the Jets on.

So it's sports bars for me.

Shoeless Joe's or Gretzky's are good places to watch football, no?

Yeah, I know. I guess at times I would like to watch it at the comforts of my home.

I know what you aare syaing though:yawn:

Hello LadyJet.

If you want to watch a Jets game and your cable companyis not carrying it, there is a last resort alternative, you can watch the game onyour compter.

There is a download called SOPCAST that broadcasts games onve the internet, they also have the Thursday night's game from the NFL Network on since I don't get the NFL Network, I can watch the game here.

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

This website has the list for the games on SOPCAST for the week.

http://www.sopcast.org/

Here is where you can download SOPCAST

The TVUPlayer is another player where you can watch games and other programs on your computer, but I haven't seen a Jets game on there yet, you can download that one from the page witht he game listings on it.

I hope this helps.

Hello LadyJet.

If you want to watch a Jets game and your cable companyis not carrying it, there is a last resort alternative, you can watch the game onyour compter.

There is a download called SOPCAST that broadcasts games onve the internet, they also have the Thursday night's game from the NFL Network on since I don't get the NFL Network, I can watch the game here.

http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

This website has the list for the games on SOPCAST for the week.

http://www.sopcast.org/

Here is where you can download SOPCAST

The TVUPlayer is another player where you can watch games and other programs on your computer, but I haven't seen a Jets game on there yet, you can download that one from the page witht he game listings on it.

I hope this helps.

Thank you for helping me out! I appreciate it! I hope the Jets game will be on this website :):box:

First off I would like to introduce myself...I am new here and have been a huge Jet fan since when I was 7. My first sporting event was football.

:confused: Anyways, I have to say I hate the tv coverage I get up in Ontario...Everytime there is a chance to watch the Jet game they have to put on the boring Bills game on (except for last week) tv. I wish more Jet games were shown up here.

What is up with that? Even on FOX there was a chance to see the Jets and Bears game but of course they couldnt show it because you need DIRECT tv. Come on, there should be more variety of games on tv esp the Jets..

Thats my rant....:box:

where getting alot of females max joining recently..you can thank me later..lol welcome to the board..

2 Canadians on any website constitutues an invasion. I'll be watching you and VanDoug for any type of conspiracy. :)

You love Canada. Are you telling me you have never been over the bridge to Windsor? You are probably and honoury citizen up there :P

Archived