****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD****

BP

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fortunately I've been burned by Chad enough times to not be surprised by this, so I'm not angry or anything anymore. It's pretty clear that Chad isn't the right fit for this team though. I wonder if Clemens will be the guy? Maybe we should have taken Cutler.
You are amazing. The D has given up a 56 yard TD RUN and a 77 yard pass to the worst QB in the NFL and you're still only talking about chad.

Brady had less than 100 yards today... even Chad could have done better than that....

Its not Chads fault he was blindsided becuase of Dbrick egtting whooped...

THe INT was a bad throw, bad throws happen... if Cotch make a better jump and catches it you never even remeber that throw...

Chad held onto that ball for 6 seconds!! How could he possibly NOT know that pressure is likely bearing down on him!!

D'Brick was beat, but for christ sakes don't hold the ball that long and be completely surprised you just got whalloped on your blindside!!

Chad held onto that ball for 6 seconds!! How could he possibly NOT know that pressure is likely bearing down on him!!

D'Brick was beat, but for christ sakes don't hold the ball that long and be completely surprised you just got whalloped on your blindside!!

Dbrick was BLOWN BY... if had had even gotten a little hit on his guy Chad would have been fine....

they have 3 50+ yard TD's and the jets don't have one PICK when they are playing against the worst QB in the NFL. THIS IS NOT ALL ON CHAD.

JP Losman has not been the worst QB in the NFL the last few weeks by any means. Also one of those 50+ yard TD's you mention was on the horrible throw by Pennington which got picked. As for the other two yeah our defense gave up two big plays and aren't playing the well but if it weren't for the two turnovers by Chad they still would have only given up two TDs.

You are amazing. The D has given up a 56 yard TD RUN and a 77 yard pass to the worst QB in the NFL and you're still only talking about chad.

For f*ck's sakes the D has only allowed 14 points!! Other than those 2 plays they're playing great!! Chad just spotted them 14 more points!!

That "worst QB in the NFL" has alot better stats than Chaqd coming into this game. Wipe Chad's fecal matter out of your eyes for just one second and call this debacle for what it is.

Just to let everyone know, Cutler has just brought his team to within 8, after being down by 25. And he is a rookie. Among the other rookies, VY just won his 5th game out of his last 6 tries, defeating the Colts in that stretch.

I still don't understand the argument that starting a rookie QB is worse than starting a sucky QB.

No he spotted them 14, his fumble led to an 18 yard TD drive. I don't expect a defense to stop any NFL offense from scoring when they only have to go 18 yards.

The fumble wasnt his fault, at least not 100%

And right now you Chad ahters are seeing the real reason why we lost this game... our D

weve given up we will have 10 wins and wont make the playoffs and have a crap pick screw you chad

Did you see how MIA's D played today? Do you really think Chad has any shot of not losing that game for us. There isn't a chance in hell of us winning 10 games with Chad at the helm. Mark my words.

Just to let everyone know, Cutler has just brought his team to within 8, after being down by 25. And he is a rookie. Among the other rookies, VY just won his 5th game out of his last 6 tries, defeating the Colts in that stretch.

I still don't understand the argument that starting a rookie QB is worse than starting a sucky QB.

Great point!!!

Look at Brady in 2001(even though he wasn't a rookie)

Archived