****THE OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD****

BP

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this game is a blowout. JETS 28-7. We are rolling and the Bills have nothing to play for now.

I think the Bills will keep it close. They have plenty to play for, they arent out of the playoffs yet, atleast not technially. They will play hard, just like last week even though they came up short.

I think it'll be alot closer than people think.

Bills 24

Jets 21

:D

I think the Bills will keep it close. They have plenty to play for, they arent out of the playoffs yet, atleast not technially. They will play hard, just like last week even though they came up short.

Bills 24

Jets 21

IF mcgahee Plays he wont play to much......

so dont get to excited...

UMM!!

JETS- 38

Bills-10

Bills 24

Jets 21

Most serious Jets fans are not discounting this game. This is not an easy game. The Jets are not at the point where they could have an easy game. I like the Jets chances but they have to get it done, they are going to just show up and walk away with the win.

IF mcgahee Plays he wont play to much......

so dont get to excited...

UMM!!

JETS- 38

Bills-10

Um, if he plays, which he most likely will, he'll play the normal full load. So I will get excited.

Theres no way the Jets win by 28 either, hate to break it to ya.

Most serious Jets fans are not discounting this game. This is not an easy game. The Jets are not at the point where they could have an easy game. I like the Jets chances but they have to get it done, they are going to just show up and walk away with the win.

Excellent post. I totally agree. I think this is going to be an amazing game, and I honestly have no idea who will win.

Um, if he plays, which he most likely will, he'll play the normal full load. So I will get excited.

Theres no way the Jets win by 28 either, hate to break it to ya.

i was listenin to 1050am

and he said himself.. he may be carry'n only half the load in todays game..leg or ankle pproblem or some ****

The waiting till 4:15 is going to kill me.

I want this game on NOW !!!!!!!

I think this going to be a very close hard hitting defensive battle. Jets need to keep McGahee under control. (Not shut him down. I don't think alot of teams can do that). If they do that and try and let Losman beat them the Jets will have a great shot at winning and getting to 8-5.

Gonna be fun.

The waiting till 4:15 is going to kill me.

I want this game on NOW !!!!!!!

I think this going to be a very close hard hitting defensive battle. Jets need to keep McGahee under control. (Not shut him down. I don't think alot of teams can do that). If they do that and try and let Losman beat them the Jets will have a great shot at winning and getting to 8-5.

Gonna be fun.

Hey..we get to see the Patriots get smacked around before the game starts..it's all good;)

GO STINKY DOLPHISH, GO PANTHERS, GO JETS!!!!!

Go Ravens!!.-Chiefs Lost will be nice

Go Colts!- A jags Lost Will Be nice also.. doenst matter if colts win or lsoe really But jags lose would be nice

Go- Chargers!!-a denver lsot would be nice

Go Raiders!!- lol a bengals lost would be nice also!!

OH YEA!!! I FORGOT!!

GO JETS!! JETS!! JETS!!

Archived