WTF?? Jets/Bills Game Not In HD

PatsFanTX

If this doesnt sound like a post from a (closet) Jet fan, i just dont know...

LOL

I hate CBS... like they dont have another couple HD cameras they could use... complete BS... basically most games (if not all) that are only a local broadcast arent in HD when it comes to CBS... I guess they feel it doesnt matter... Its not like this is the NBA/MLB either... its a 16 game season, the least they could do is bring all 16 games to us in HD...

CBS Is a God Damned Joke. I mean seriously, how many years have they been doing football for? They're the #1 netowrk in the land, and they can't afford to go out and get a few more HD Trucks and Cameras?

Complete and utter B.S. is what it is. I despise the fact that the AFC always seems to have the garbage network. Before it was NBC with their dog$hit broadcasts, now it's CBS. They have the worst annoucners and pregame crew in the buisness. The Jets/Bills not being in HD is nothing new

CBS Is a God Damned Joke. I mean seriously, how manyyears have they been doing football for? They're the #1 netowrk in the land, and they can't afford to go out and get a few more HD Trucks and Cameras?

Complete and utter B.S. is what it is. I despise the act that the AFC always seems to have the garbage network. Before it was NBC with their dog$hit broadcasts, not it's CBS. They have the worst annoucners and pregame crew in the buisness. The Jets/Bills not being in HD is nothing new

X10. The NFL has to step in. This is a joke. They spend morning, noon and night running HD ads, and now this?

Complete and utter B.S. is what it is. I despise the fact that the AFC always seems to have the garbage network. Before it was NBC with their dog$hit broadcasts, now it's CBS. They have the worst annoucners and pregame crew in the buisness. The Jets/Bills not being in HD is nothing new

Worst announcers? Are you joking? Apparently you've never been subject to Joe Buck, Collinsworth, or the entire ESPN MNF crew. There is absolutely no way those 5 are not the worst.

Archived