Bryan Thomas is becoming one of my favorite Jets

SoFlaJets

if not THE favorite well maybe behind only Chad because I'm a QB guy.Has any player benefited more from the Mangini hiring? He's a team-first-hard- nosed with a great work ethic, never complaining and getting better and better all the time guy.Nothing speaks louder the dichatomy between John Abraham and BT than his performance last week after signing the big dough contract-Abe was counting his money while Thomas was EARNING his

if not THE favorite well maybe behind only Chad because I'm a QB guy.Has any player benefited more from the Mangini hiring? He's a team-first-hard- nosed with a great work ethic, never complaining and getting better and better all the time guy.Nothing speaks louder the dichatomy between John Abraham and BT than his performance last week after signing the big dough contract-Abe was counting his money while Thomas was EARNING his

Hey SoFla, remember back in July who said that Bryan Thomas would have a very good year? ;)

Hey SoFla, remember back in July who said that Bryan Thomas would have a very good year? ;)

I'd like to see that thread if you could find it-the thing is he's just learning the McGinest role in this defense after being a down lineman for years-he's a reliable and durable player

The thing Thomas doesn't get credit for is how well he plays the run.He does a great job of his standing his ground against TE and even tackles.It would be interesting to know the average ypc on runs going to the right.

I'd like to see that thread if you could find it-the thing is he's just learning the McGinest role in this defense after being a down lineman for years-he's a reliable and durable player

Be careful what you say. He's questionable with a shoulder injury. I'm not so impressed. One of you guys was happy he could stand up a TE? He's a DE for the love of God! I'd say he is a servicable starter, but far from special.

Sorry to hijack the thread from SoFla's cute grandson. ;)

Archived