Tank Johnson's pal&bodguard shot dead

Bugg

Looks like Tank ought to take a look at his Bodyguard screening procedures and find someone who can actually stay alive.

Makes you wonder... what is a NFL defensive tackle doing with a bodyguard? i mean, who can the bodyguard protect him from that Johnson couldn't take care of himself.

Which leads to this conspiracy: Johnsons bodyguard isn't really a bodyguard, just defined as one. Rather, he is somebody/a friend Johnson pays to do stuff that would get Johnson fined/suspended in the NFL, like beat the **** out of someone. Stranger things have happened.

Looks like Tank ought to take a look at his Bodyguard screening procedures and find someone who can actually stay alive.

It sounds like his bodyguard was taking care of business with one guy and some cowardly bastard shot him in the back.Kinda hard to defend yourself from that one...............

It sounds like his bodyguard was taking care of business with one guy and some cowardly bastard shot him in the back.Kinda hard to defend yourself from that one...............

Why does Tank choose to go to clubs where he feels it is necessary to bring an armed body guard? When does the red flag go up inside one's head?

Or maybe Tank and Posey were looking for trouble. Looks like they found it.

You would think after having his house tossed and being arrested and bailed, Tank and his whole posse would have some down time, a reckoning, reassess things, take an accounting. Apparently not.

I'm listening to Francesa's NFL Now, and he's interviewing a beat writer who said that Tank had a woman with 2 small children in the house, when they found the unregistered firearms.

Where did Tank go to college, Miami (sorry Jetcane, I couldn't resist!:lol:)?

Archived