TX Is Getting Owned

Soylent Green

I tend to agree with that.

However, the entire premise of the argument is conjecture.

Exactly.

Max's idea is great. However, wanting a fact based argument based on a guess on what 2007 brings is a little.....retarded.

Dude, your high and mighty webmaster brought that up, not me.

Let's see what he posts to support his opinion.

Ten bucks says he just makes something up like BZ does.

I have to go back and find the thread. I was actually busting your balls about "making stuff up" which i never do. I had no idea what the ratings were but I would have guessed the Pats were higher because they won more lately.

It was obviously a bad reference to your made up stats (Pennington's record against top 10 defenses, etc).

Man you seem a little upset at me though. Just because I started this debate thread, lured you in and proved you to be a fraud -- that is no reason to be mad at me. :P

Exactly.

Max's idea is great. However, wanting a fact based argument based on a guess on what 2007 brings is a little.....retarded.

You Pats fans are funny. Who said I wanted facts. This is an opinion thing. You guys come here all day long, every day saying the Jets suck. I say they don't. Here are the rules of the debate. If the Jets suck (as you guys say they do) it would be easy for you.

So what is it? Do the Jets suck or are you guys full of it?

Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the JetNation fight club. This is our first event. Let's give it up for BZ and TX for agreeing to this debate. Here is how it will work.

-Bwanazulia is going to debate Patsfantx

-The debate will stay open until Wednesday at 10am

-Only BZ and TX can post in this thread (if I set this up right)

-On Wednesday at 10am this thread will be locked and we will start a poll to decide the winner

-The winner will be declared at 4pm on Thursday

-Personal attacks and the rest of the site rules do apply in this thread

-The winner gets 500 in vcash

Let's talk about the Jets. Here is a topic to start you off:

The Jets will achieve greatness starting in 2007. Eric Mangini has this team headed in the right direction and big things are just around the corner.

Let the games begin...

You Pats fans are funny. Who said I wanted facts. This is an opinion thing. You guys come here all day long, every day saying the Jets suck. I say they don't. Here are the rules of the debate. If the Jets suck (as you guys say they do) it would be easy for you.

So what is it? Do the Jets suck or are you guys full of it?

Max, you brilliant bastard, the two statements can be mutually exclusive of the other.

The Jets will achieve greatness starting in 2007. Eric Mangini has this team headed in the right direction and big things are just around the corner.

A debate where there is no true right or wrong answer. You are good Maximus.

Who said I wanted facts. This is an opinion thing.

Exactamundo

Right. Debate the merits of those statements. There's nothing wrong with that format. Someone is whining about it after the fact. I wont say who it is but he needed a cut man today in a big way.

:P

Max, you brilliant bastard, the two statements can be mutually exclusive of the other.

A debate where there is no true right or wrong answer. You are good Maximus.

To you guys who say I am nothing more than a post count whore I say.... um, well nothing actually. Because you are right.

:P

BP, you really need to grow a set of balls.

A friggn' 16-year old ran you off a message board. :eek:

WTF, is your name Savage?

He didn't run me off..I ran myself off.;)

speak for yourself..those raisins you have between your legs continue to shrink as every day goes by.

He didn't run me off..I ran myself off.;)

speak for yourself..those raisins you have between your legs continue to shrink as every day goes by.

Oh-oh, we now have a fat, bald, stogie-smoking old man giving me crap because he got run off by a 16-year old.

Hell, BZ has to be at least in his 50's, and I held my own.

Max,

I just wanted to thank you for setting this ''private debate'' up.I thought it was great,it kicked ass man.

No problem. If we ever get a 16 year old poster here we will invite you to be the main attraction. Word on the street is you have lots of experience fighting teenagers! :P

No problem. If we ever get a 16 year old poster here we will invite you to be the main attraction. Word on the street is you have lots of experience fighting teenagers! :P

Yes..from what I hear, news travels very quickly..and gets twisted and tossed up in the air a couple of times..;):P

Archived