TX Is Getting Owned

Soylent Green

I'm more of a lurker here, but I have to say, TX is getting absolutely owned in his little debate. I thought maybe he could hang but it's obvious that his 14000+ posts are pure garbage.

End the debate and move on.

And you say that without any bias right?

Of course i happen to agree with what SG has concluded, but I have seen him around the boards plenty, and post count notwithstanding, IMO he has plenty of lurking mileage to give his opinions credibility.

In fact, post count is NOT necessarily a good indication of

a poster's credibility, as this thread further proves.

:)

Of course i happen to agree with what SG has concluded, but I have seen him around the boards plenty, and post count notwithstanding, IMO he has plenty of lurking mileage to give his opinions credibility.

Excellent point about counts Jetcane. You and I are both over 3,000. That says alot!

Credibility..what is your opinion on established posters who go around sites with anonymous user names??Mr. perfect.

of course TX is getting owned...his old repetative drivle is played out and is now biting him in his own ass....:Nuts:

I'm still waiting for Max to post the National Nielson ratings for the last time the Jets played on national television.

Gainzo provided the Pats results.

Max, you said you'd post the Jets results, where the hell are they?

I'm still waiting for Max to post the National Nielson ratings for the last time the Jets played on national television.

Gainzo provided the Pats results.

Max, you said you'd post the Jets results, where the hell are they?

Sad man, you are clinging to your last hope, being the 'nielsen ratings' to save face.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Sad man, you are clinging to your last hope, being the 'nielsen ratings' to save face.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Dude, your high and mighty webmaster brought that up, not me.

Let's see what he posts to support his opinion.

Ten bucks says he just makes something up like BZ does.

That's exactly why Troll is one of the best posters on this message board.

BTW, how is Vince Young doing? ;)

Bad week to bring that up.

Did you catch the Titans game Sunday? That was the worst performance by a QB on the winning team that didn't turn the ball over that I have ever seen.

He ran backwards TWENTY-TWO yards on one play and got sacked. Then with a minute left, instead of taking the sack, he throws the ball away and gives the Jags an extra 40 seconds of life. VY is very lucky the Titans turned in the defensive performance of the year.

Bad week to bring that up.

Did you catch the Titans game Sunday? That was the worst performance by a QB on the winning team that didn't turn the ball over that I have ever seen.

He ran backwards TWENTY-TWO yards on one play and got sacked. Then with a minute left, instead of taking the sack, he throws the ball away and gives the Jags an extra 40 seconds of life. VY is very lucky the Titans turned in the defensive performance of the year.

Didn't see the game.

But if I'm not mistaken, Vince Young won again.

Would you rather have a winner like Vince Young, or a 30-year old QB who beats up on bottom-feeding teams.;)

I'm more of a lurker here, but I have to say, TX is getting absolutely owned in his little debate. I thought maybe he could hang but it's obvious that his 14000+ posts are pure garbage.

End the debate and move on.

Why in the world would anyone want to own TX?

Be patient with TX hes suffering from the New England DEMISE SYNDROME.

As soon as they lose and get knocked out of the playoffs TX will be gone.

Didn't see the game.

But if I'm not mistaken, Vince Young won again.

Would you rather have a winner like Vince Young, or a 30-year old QB who beats up on bottom-feeding teams.;)

New England beat the Texans 40-7 talk about beating up a bottom feeding team.

So i guess you admit it finally New England is a bottom feeding team our 30 yr old QB beat them.

Very solid post, seeing you weren't around here in 2002.

EDITED BY MAX - PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE FORBIDDEN

TX tell me is it lonely in New England especially living in your parents basement.

Why is it you spend so much time on a teams board you supposedly hate?

I trully believe you are a closet Jets fan. But for some unknown reason you want everyone to believe you are a Patriots fan.

When the debate was on the Jets, all he had was "Penny can't beat top-10 defenses." Then when that didn't work as well as he thought it would, he changed the subject to the pats. Who goes into a debate with just one point to make? You can't expect to win like that.

As far as I can see, the debate about the jets doing well next year is over and bz won, now its become another debate about how the pats are declining, which bz is also edging out.

When the debate was on the Jets, all he had was "Penny can't beat top-10 defenses." Then when that didn't work as well as he thought it would, he changed the subject to the pats. Who goes into a debate with just one point to make? You can't expect to win like that.

As far as I can see, the debate about the jets doing well next year is over and bz won, now its become another debate about how the pats are declining, which bz is also edging out.

What facts has he provided?

"3-4 is working well and will work better next year" Why?

"2006 draft was a success and 2007 will add on" Why?

"Chad is a winner and 2-2 in the playoffs so 2007 will be great" Why? His 6-18 record against top defenses? Or his 2-2 record inthe playoffs? So his .333 or .500 win percentages equate to success against a much tougher schedule?

His arguments are all conjecture.

What facts has he provided?

"3-4 is working well and will work better next year" Why?

"2006 draft was a success and 2007 will add on" Why?

"Chad is a winner and 2-2 in the playoffs so 2007 will be great" Why? His 6-18 record against top defenses? Or his 2-2 record inthe playoffs? So his .333 or .500 win percentages equate to success against a much tougher schedule?

His arguments are all conjecture.

I tend to agree with that.

However, the entire premise of the argument is conjecture.

Archived