Can the Jets

PakiJet

can our New Yor Jets...win it alll........

I believe if we can stay hot, we can win it all......right now we are one of several hot teams in the nfl......

hopefully we can stay hot and go into the playoffs hot..and go ick some ass....leading us will be coach Mangini

our team plays tough physical football and practices hard, does there homework on there opponets which is good enough to stay competative in games

Go Jets....

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ..........EEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........TTTTTTTTTTTTT..............SSSSSSSSSS

really funny......the jets have a chance......were hot and thats enough to be competitive in most games

This is the third thread started today about this topic. The first was started by a Dolphins fan so it doesn't really count, but the other two are serious.

Paki: Take a note out of your coaches book. One game at a time.

Possible, but not probable.

I seed the probablities this way:

SD

Baltimore

The rest would need the games of their lives and lots of luck.

The Jets have a better shot than the Chowds!!! As a matter of fact in the first round I want to play the Patsies!!!!! Just to prove to all ya damn chowds that the Jets are for real!!!

The Jets have a better shot than the Chowds!!! As a matter of fact in the first round I want to play the Patsies!!!!! Just to prove to all ya damn chowds that the Jets are for real!!!

How does a 9-6 team have a better chance than a 11-4* team?

*Said team has clinched a playoff berth.

Honestly I say their chances are about even - and I don't think either team has much of a chance to play in the Superbowl.

Too many flaws. Although I still think Chad 'aint all that and a bag of chips, his receivers are shifty and fast. Dink and dunk, baby. His play action is sweet too. I still think he will get one of his recievers seriously injured someday. No offense, but those high floaters....man. The real flaw is still the Jets run defense.

The Pats have plenty of flaws. No one to throw to being the main issue. :)

Sure, anything can happen, and in the playoffs, if you're team is hot and everything's clicking, there's no telling on how far you can go.. But I just don't see it.. We have too many major flaws, mainly:

A. CP doesn't play very well against good defenses, and our running game is not dominant enough to rely on.

B. Our defense, although improving, still has a hard time tackling people, especially on run plays.

Sure, anything can happen, and in the playoffs, if you're team is hot and everything's clicking, there's no telling on how far you can go.. But I just don't see it.. We have too many major flaws, mainly:

A. CP doesn't play very well against good defenses, and our running game is not dominant enough to rely on.

B. Our defense, although improving, still has a hard time tackling people, especially on run plays.

A. WRONG - He is 4-3 this year against good D's and has won a tough playoff game on the road before.

B. WRONG - Tackling isnt the problem, its being out blocked.

A. WRONG - He is 4-3 this year against good D's and has won a tough playoff game on the road before.

B. WRONG - Tackling isnt the problem, its being out blocked.

A. He didn't look good against Chicago and Jacksonville. I'm not saying he's not capable of having a good game against a good D, I'm just saying he tends to struggle against real top-of-the-line defenses, which he will certainly face in the playoffs..

B. Getting out-blocked is a problem, but too often I've seen Jet defenders just flat-out miss tackles, such as Kerry Rhodes missing that one on McMichael near the goal line last night. Okay, they're not as bad as the Colts D in that regard.. but it's a problem that needs improvement.

Let me just clarify, I wasn't saying the Jets are TERRIBLE in the above-mentioned areas, just not GOOD ENOUGH to be really successful in the playoffs. I'm not trying to be pessimistic.. just realistic.

And who are those Top D's the Jets have beaten?

New England - Remember the dynasty is over?

6-9 Miami - Twice

6-9 Minnesota

That is a Murder's Row.

Archived