temporary jets-hating ban

joebabyny

Ok, nobody here believes in freedom of speech more than me, but I have to purpose this mild form of censorship temporarily. We are 9-6 right now, and hopefully will be 10-6 after this weekend and in the playoffs. Can we temporarily cut all the typical jet fan self-hating talk at least until our season is done. We will have an entire off season to sit and discuss and argue our qb situation, our upcoming draft, and whatever else we decide sucks about our team. For now let's all just savor this and kill the subversive bull####!

I went on record weeks ago and mentioned the words Jets and SuperBowl in the same sentence, and I am as excited as I can ever remember when thinking about football. I really think this season, with all the negative talk during the summer, all the dispair that followed last season, Martin being injured, our supposed qb problems, our new coach, is much more exciting than our 2004 playoff run. This is a less talented but smarter better prepared team than 04. We were underdogs then, and we are bigger underdogs now!

We will hear plenty of crap from the media, just like we all heard this past monday about chad, let's all just sit here and laugh it off and get behind the team. No more bull#### what about next year threads, lets not worry about our problems now, lets enjoy our hard-earned success of our team!

Anybody who is bashing the Jets right now has their head jammed up their own ass. These are the type of people who hate everyone and look for the negative in every situation. As a NY Jets fan you have to be ECSTATIC about the state of this franchise after last yrs 4-12 season.

Anybody who is bashing the Jets right now has their head jammed up their own ass. These are the type of people who hate everyone and look for the negative in every situation. As a NY Jets fan you have to be ECSTATIC about the state of this franchise after last yrs 4-12 season.

Yeah, i don't get it, why in the world would you want to sit and discuss if chad will be around next year, i mean heck, we have all off season to be doom and gloom.

I just think it is the jet-fan mentality to be pessimistic. How many other teams have fans in the stands who would get up after a play went bad and turn around to look at the skyboxes and yell at the coordinator? C'mon now. I actually saw someone last year do that and curse hackett, LAST YEAR, you know, when he wasn't even our coordinator anymore!

Ok, so that is that, everyone move along and think positive, lets have some fun with this!

There's a difference between being a hater and being an objective fan. It seems to me that a lot of the posters on this site consider anyone that isn't a homer a hater/basher. I support the Jets and I even support Chad, but when he makes bad throws I'm going to say he's made bad throws. I'm not going to pretend he's perfect. I don't think anyone outside of the Pats trolls is truly a hater on this site.

There's a difference between being a hater and being an objective fan. It seems to me that a lot of the posters on this site consider anyone that isn't a homer a hater/basher. I support the Jets and I even support Chad, but when he makes bad throws I'm going to say he's made bad throws. I'm not going to pretend he's perfect. I don't think anyone outside of the Pats trolls is truly a hater on this site.

Yeah, and i have nothing against objectivity. Hell, I don't even mind tx or most of the trolls, I enjoy the difference of opinions. I am just saying, let's put a lot of the negativity on hold for a little while and just have fun with this.

Archived