Greetings from a New York Raider Fan

Devilspawn

As you can tell, I am a die hard Oakland Raider fan, living in NYC.

To tell you the truth, as a wee lad, I liked the Jets (I met Freeman McNeil, Richard Todd and Bobby Jones) But my father was a Raider fan, so I started rooting them for the father-son bond. And now I am a passionate die hard. And by the last four years, you know what I mean by die hard!

Not here to talk smack, except in the "Raiders Suck" thread, but I will be here for the duration to chat football and NY stuff with you guys. I wish Gang Green good luck this sunday and beyond. Let's have an injury free "competitive" contest on Sunday. And if ( when) you guys make it to the playoffs, just rememeber that this is only the 1st step to great things in the Mangini Era.

Peace.

As you can tell, I am a die hard Oakland Raider fan, living in NYC.

To tell you the truth, as a wee lad, I liked the Jets (I met Freeman McNeil, Richard Todd and Bobby Jones) But my father was a Raider fan, so I started rooting them for the father-son bond. And now I am a passionate die hard. And by the last four years, you know what I mean by die hard!

Not here to talk smack, except in the "Raiders Suck" thread, but I will be here for the duration to chat football and NY stuff with you guys. I wish Gang Green good luck this sunday and beyond. Let's have an injury free "competitive" contest on Sunday. And if ( when) you guys make it to the playoffs, just rememeber that this is only the 1st step to great things in the Mangini Era.

Peace.

welcome to Da Nation DP-who's the vixen?

Archived