College Bowl games thread

faba

I have my A&M tie on today; representin'!

I am pulling for RU as well! I know I should be loyal to the Big 12, but F that; I am a Scarlet Knight fan today!

Funny story, as an alum of A&M, I receive a weekly news letter from the University. This weeks' eddition warns all Aggies who will be attending the Holliday Bowl to stay away from Tijuana! HA! Fat chance; Aggies like to drink themselves into stupers more than they like football, especially when it involves MEXICO!

I have my A&M tie on today; representin'!

I am pulling for RU as well! I know I should be loyal to the Big 12, but F that; I am a Scarlet Knight fan today!

Funny story, as an alum of A&M, I receive a weekly news letter from the University. This weeks' eddition warns all Aggies who will be attending the Holliday Bowl to stay away from Tijuana! HA! Fat chance; Aggies like to drink themselves into stupers more than they like football, especially when it involves MEXICO!

lol a normal aggie fan? no such thing

Would rather watch Marshaun Lynch than Rutgers-KSU any day of the friggin week. Ew.

Lynch is fun to watch, no doubt; but if you have not seen the J-Train as of yet, check him out! Only a sophamore to boot!

http://www.aggieathletics.com/bios.php?SID=MFB&PID=7622&YOS=2006

They list him at 6'0" - 274lbs, but no way is he over 5'11" and he is likely 300+!

No big deal, right? Did I mention he's a tailback!

CHOOO! CHOOO! THE J-TRAIN BRINGIN' THE PAIN!!!!

Archived